Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

12 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Sha has made several tweet showing how he 'protected' the referee on the slam whilst apologising but also saying that he is probably 'too comfortable with the way things used to be' and that 'things have changed'. 

Fucking ridiculous excuse. If you're going to give somebody a scoop slam on the fly, without the knowledge of if they're capable, or willing to take a bump, then you're already throwing the entire aspect of "protection" out of the window. I couldn't give a flying fuck how protected the scoop slam was. It's a dreadful argument.

"Look, lads - I forced this non-wrestler to take a forceful bump for which he wasn't prepared, or willing to take, but at least I didn't let him break his neck!"

Twat.

Having watched the video of the Bodom assault, but not Sha's slam, I'd say the ref has more than likely sustained neck and shoulder injuries from being kneed flush in the face. Probably a pretty bad concussion as well. It's more than possible that he stuck around because he legit had no idea what had just happened.

This is getting retweeted at a lot of big outlets. Quildan had best hope that it gets ignored 'Because Wrestling' or he's going to have a lot of explaining to do.

The thing that puzzles me most is why the fuck he's persisted with Bodom for as long as he has. Bodom's been a byword for bad attitude and unprofessional behaviour for years.

Edited by BrodyGraham
He's not Josh Bosom, but he is a tit.

1 minute ago, BrodyGraham said:

The thing that puzzles me most is why the fuck he's persisted with Bosom for as long as he has. Bodom's been a byword for bad attitude and unprofessional behaviour for years.

Didn't something happen at a PCW event in Preston years ago when he was booked for them?
I seem to recall it was a tag match or something and was due to attitude problems/issues...

44 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

That post wasn’t in reference to you. 

Fair enough I have no idea why you seem to have some problem with me and feel the need to throw stuff like not wanting to listen to my podcast  (which by the way is fine my podcast is about the music industry not pro wrestling). Maybe I don't really get fourm mentality I just to about it like everything else and talk snd treat everyone with respect 

42 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Didn't something happen at a PCW event in Preston years ago when he was booked for them?
I seem to recall it was a tag match or something and was due to attitude problems/issues...

I think I remember hearing that he tried to take liberties with Rampage Brown(!) in a tag match at PCW, with Ishii(!) at one of the early NJPW/Rev Pro shows and had to be thrown out of backstage at his one Progress booking before he took a kicking. These are all second hand, mind you and I probably heard them on here.

That's a decent statement from Quildan though. Still it's difficult to think that he hasn't been made aware of the assault when he has a camera man filming it, and that show went up days ago. Needs to have a word with his edit team, or y'know, come clean.

I've never heard of Josh Bodom, but I've had a look at this video and not only should all of his wrestling bookings be cancelled and have him black-balled from performing in the industry again - he should feel the full weight of the law and should be jailed for his actions. It's clear as day from the footage, and if you did this in a pub you would serve time for it.

Maybe fans who are seeking justice should share this video with the police.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Rampage talks about it here (17:00 in)