Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

What exactly are his physical injuries though? No one has exactly confirmed what his injuries are just “I’ve been doctors and now I have to retire from refereeing, if you feel like throwing some spare money my way, here’s my PayPal” 

So you're saying you'd like context and clarification around a statement someone has made, rather than just something posted as fact without any further information? Fancy that. 

• Paid Members
Just now, mim731 said:

So you're saying you'd like context and clarification around a statement someone has made, rather than just something posted as fact without any further information? Fancy that. 

Besides, no one is being forced to donate. I honestly cannot see the problem with it at all. If you want to donate, you'll donate, if you don't, you won't. I bet know one will say "Well, I want to donate, but can I see your medical report first so I know why you can't ref"

I hope Andy Quildrin realizes that this is a massive opportunity again for his company. Just like with the Vader/Ospreay shitstorm; controversy creates cash. 

@ Andy Quildrin; Play with the cards you have been dealt:

This is the time to book:

‘Respect Match’ 

Josh Bodom vs Rampage Brown (w/the ref in his corner.)

No need to fire Josh Bodom. He’s your biggest draw now. We all want to see him get beat up now. Make it happen!

5 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

I hope Andy Quildrin realizes that this is a massive opportunity again for his company. Just like with the Vader/Ospreay shitstorm; controversy creates cash. 

‘Respect Match’ 

No need to fire Josh Bodom. He’s your biggest draw now. We all want to see him get beat up now. Make it happen!

But he won't though. It'll be a worked match so he won't be getting beaten up. He'll just be getting paid to do his job again like nothing had ever happened. So by beating up that ref, it would mean he got away with it scott free with no repercussions AND got a booking off the back of it - it would probably main event the show too.

Plus he wouldn't agree to it because no doubt whoever he faced would start shooting on him, especially if it's someone who doesn't like him or has a past with him.

Stupid fucking idea. Roll yourself up into a ball, stick a stamp on you and post yourself down a well.

11 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

‘Respect Match’ 

Nope.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

What exactly are his physical injuries though? No one has exactly confirmed what his injuries are just “I’ve been doctors and now I have to retire from refereeing, if you feel like throwing some spare money my way, here’s my PayPal” 

I’ll make sure to try that one at work at some point.

Taking things off twitter and posting them on a forum isn’t work. 

Hoping Andy doesn't get off lightly with this.

For one it seems obvious he knew on the day not a week later, if your telling me the promotor took a week to know this then surely he is in the wrong business.

Secondly reading that statement just feels so fake, whilst I get that statements are to protect the business and to make people aware of what's happened, it feels like its backtracking and making excuses on everything.

Lastly that Instagram story with the DM from Andy says it all in that 'Oh that ref is kicking off on twitter' not thinking of what's happened and how that 'ref' is feeling.

The worst thing is that he will no doubt get away with it and all will be forgotten. 

4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Pete trying to recoup his internet points with that easy target is so cringe.

The whole situation is shit. Andy Q is shit for lying about how much he knew. Bodom is shit for the assault and attempting to drag everyone down with him. Twitter is shit for still going in on Sha, who released a decent apology and wasn't the one who legit gave the ref a kicking. Tilde is shit for his stance on the matter.

There were quite a few reports of the ref getting battered by Bodom during the show, after show and on subsequent podcasts that cover the scene, so I'm shocked that it took over a week for the story to really break.

As far as I'm aware, the show still hasn't been uploaded to the On-Demand site. There's obviously a lot of editing going on, and for a show with a lot of controversy surrounding it, they're sure to see a surge of subs from people who are curious to see what they've done with the footage. 

When did Pete lose his internet points? He's still pretty over with the  'smark' fan base isn't he? (Rightfully so as he's superb)