Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Care to add any kind of narrative or opinion around this Tweet? Are you suggesting that you agree with Bodom, and that Aaren's lying?

There's video footage, and if anyone can point to where Aaren "shoots for a takedown", I'd love to see it. Is it before or after Bodom drags him to the floor and knees him in the side of the head?

• Paid Members

I think it's more a tweet that has Bodom blaming Sha for any injury and that he did nothing wrong. 

Which as Sha is yet to respond about it is painting him in a worse light as the guy injured is claiming its a neck and shoulder injury more than being pasted by Bodom. 

15 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Care to add any kind of narrative or opinion around this Tweet? Are you suggesting that you agree with Bodom, and that Aaren's lying?

There's video footage, and if anyone can point to where Aaren "shoots for a takedown", I'd love to see it. Is it before or after Bodom drags him to the floor and knees him in the side of the head?

I mean, you’ve seen 99.9% of his posts before. What do you think?

27 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I already gave my opinion as a whole in the NJPW thread, long story short, they’re in the wrong but I also think this ref is milking it for donations.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

9 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I already gave my opinion as a whole in the NJPW thread, long story short, they’re in the wrong but I also think this ref is milking it for donations.

Wouldn't you?

End of the day, you don't know his income. Nor do you know with absolute clarity the implications his injury is going to have on his ability to go out and earn a livelihood. If someone assaulted me at work, rendering me unable to carry out my job (which, as far as I'm aware, is the story here unless I've missed anything dramatic on Twitter) - I'd be doing my best to garner the money to tide me over as well.

He also hasn’t disclosed the extent of said injury though, Waiting a week to tweet out stating he has a sore neck and shoulder so please said donations via PayPal as I can’t work as a children’s football referee on the weekends(his main income) for £30 a pop.

He has every right to be in shock about the situation and maybe even seek legal advice but until he can actually prove the extent of these injuries I’d say it’s more mental then physical.

He posted this straight after the event, even refereed matches later on the same show.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

He was also fucking devastated the night of the show, as you'd expect from someone being assaulted by colleagues. He hasn't "waited a week" to talk about it, he's waited a week to go public. 

I've no time for "they're wrong but...". There's no but for assaulting a coworker. There's no but for betraying the trust that is absolutely essential for anything in wrestling. So fuck your victim blaming.

Neither of these guys should ever be booked by a reputable company again, and Rev Pro should be writing a fast cheque to the referee to cover any loss of earnings and praying he doesn't sue.

This being BritWres though I suppose I should have expected to find people defending them on here and blaming the ref.

Wrestling.  Always one foot in the ditch.