Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

It's a screenshot from Bodom's Instagram story, appearing to show a message from Quildan saying "this ref is kicking up a shitstorm", but promising that he has Josh's back.

Combined with Quildan claiming that the footage showed nothing wrong, and denying all knowledge, until fan footage made his position untenable, it doesn't paint him in a good light.

Again - he's claiming he was unaware there was a problem before Aaren Tweeted about it. Anyone with half a brain should be able to see through that, but I know for a fact he was aware of it within two days of the show, and most likely on the night.

Edited by BomberPat

So basically, nothing happened and you fans have no video footage so shut your cake hole to oh shit their is fan footage up in the Internet I have to act now. I just don't believe Andy found out via twitter a week later. He saw it, the crew all saw it and 1200 fans saw it. 

So glad I was front row to see him get beaten up by Honma. What thicko would act tough on that headcase? 

Just now, Shy Dad said:

The same kind of thicko that gets himself booted from an All Japan tour for getting wasted and super kicking a window. 

Did he really get himself kicked off an All Japan tour? 

Apparently he has worked more RPW shows than any other wrestler, 2nd is Sha. You could tell Andy has a bit of a hard on for him. I think he saw him as the replacement for Zack, Will and. Marty. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

Did he really get himself kicked off an All Japan tour? 

Apparently he has worked more RPW shows than any other wrestler, 2nd is Sha. You could tell Andy has a bit of a hard on for him. I think he saw him as the replacement for Zack, Will and. Marty. 

The story seems to go that he went over to All Japan was in line for a push but was being a usual Bodom, went out, got absolutely hammered, got into some situation, super kicked a window and had to be dragged back to the dojo by one of the Gaijins over there (Kiwi guy but not sure on the name) 

Next day he left because of a family emergency, despite the fact that 24 hours before he was tweeting about a match he had for the Jr belt. Never returned, never invited. 

• Paid Members

Pete trying to recoup his internet points with that easy target is so cringe.

The whole situation is shit. Andy Q is shit for lying about how much he knew. Bodom is shit for the assault and attempting to drag everyone down with him. Twitter is shit for still going in on Sha, who released a decent apology and wasn't the one who legit gave the ref a kicking. Tilde is shit for his stance on the matter.

There were quite a few reports of the ref getting battered by Bodom during the show, after show and on subsequent podcasts that cover the scene, so I'm shocked that it took over a week for the story to really break.

As far as I'm aware, the show still hasn't been uploaded to the On-Demand site. There's obviously a lot of editing going on, and for a show with a lot of controversy surrounding it, they're sure to see a surge of subs from people who are curious to see what they've done with the footage.