Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

To comment on what was said above why has he waited a week to say anything he's just milking it for sympathy and attention - he has quite clearly had to go to the Dr's or whatever to get checked out in order to be told that he has in fact suffered an injury and either being told he has to retire or making that decision himself after everything.... he has done his job for many years now reffing 500+ matches he Is not going to make this decision lightly is he? 

There is now video footage on twitter of the attack from josh and he goes in on him at one point clearly kneeing him full force in the face/head.....I think the most amazing thing about all this is people making excuses for a so called professional in his industry behaving this way towards a none wrestler all because HE botched the finish to a match by not kicking out thus the ref doing rhe job he is trained to do which is you count that pin.....That is his part of this whole dance to be the enforcement figure in a wrestling match NOT stop counting because the professional wrestler didn't do his bit 

The next major point is sha and josh behaving this way because it was a huge match and opportunity for them and he robbed them of that chance.....THEY WERE NEVER BOOKED TO WIN....the finish was always the same just 5/10 minutes later..... 

Sha has put a video up basically saying it was the ref fault and he needs to stop passing the blame and take responsibility for what happened....josh is being josh and saying he has had more bookings out of him beating someone up in front of 1000+ people live in the venue  (I'm not sure of actual cap for the venue)

The end thing out of all this is Andy/rev pro and how this has been handled.  I think personally for me this is the most shocking of the lot as rev pro as a company in the uk Is looked at as one of the biggest if not the biggest, they have a working relationship with new Japan and are watched all over the world by many many people and the fact they haven't put a statement out about it all, have dragged there feet and been making excuses and not been absolutely on it like any other major company out there in every other industry would do. If anything goes wrong in a major company you have a public statement within a day at most with the goal of getting whatever needs to be done to sort out the mess within a few days. This isn't what Andy and rev pro have done and I think how it's been handled will have lost them alot of loyal and dedicated fans and supporters.

This is a huge Shame because even though I'm not a follower on njpw I do keep up to date with rpw and support them by subscribing to on demand ect o think the next day or so will be extremely important for them going forward there are a hell of alot of people on twitter waiting for an answer and too see the ones at fault punished and i think gone from the company 

Andy put a statement out about it straight after the ref tweeted, the only reason Rev Pro didn’t make a statement was because they were unaware of the incident taking place as the ref only mentioned it yesterday. 

In regards to the Sha Video you mention is it this one?

You do realise this is an in character promo right? 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Andy put a statement out about it straight after the ref tweeted, the only reason Rev Pro didn’t make a statement was because they were unaware of the incident taking place as the ref only mentioned it yesterday. 

Which is bollocks. I knew about it the night of the show, and I wasn't even there. Andy knew about it for certain the following day, and I know this for a fact. I expect he knew on the night of the show as well.

So, again, you're choosing to believe the word of the people abusing their position, with a vested interest in covering their own arses, rather than the victim. Real classy.

1 minute ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Which podcast? I’d love to give it a listen. 

If it’s yours, I’ll pass

It was bwe I believe I'll have to check on my tablet after I've bathed Ollie. Why would I make a podcast about a show I wasn't at....don't worry I got the nasty dig it was ment to be it just didn't really make sense..... also why the cunt attitude towards me? Just so I know 

• Paid Members

I think Tilde is just doing his best to come across as more of a cunt than Samuels, Bodom or Rev Pro, so that we all think they're less of a set of cunts in comparison. It's quite selfless, really.

Edited by Chris B

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I think Tilde is just doing his best to come across as more of a cunt than Samuels, Bodom or Rev Pro, so that we all think they're less of a set of cunts in comparison. It's quite selfless, really.

I just cant imagine TildeGuy copying someone and getting it wrong, though.

I called you a cunt for your little jab at me for no reason to my knowledge I've never done anything wrong to you.... and you give your opinions when I haven't...read above I wrote alot about it..meaning still the way you decided to reply to me was unnecessary

2 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I called you a cunt for your little jab at me for no reason to my knowledge I've never done anything wrong to you.... and you give your opinions when I haven't...read above I wrote alot about it..meaning still the way you decided to reply to me was unnecessary

That post wasn’t in reference to you.