WWE Network technical issues thread

JNLister

Yeah, I had some bad buffering/stopping over the weekend but seems like it's OK for now. 

Really isn't good though. I barely get to watch anything with work, the kid etc. and had a Saturday night where I really just fancied watching some wrestling and it fucked it. 

I ended up watching Young Guns on Amazon Prime though so not a total waste...

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BigJag said:

How's the Network behaving? Contemplating signing up for the Rumble.  I cancelled my sub a few months ago due to the buffering and crashing that blighted the viewing experience.

I'm watching the live pre-show, no issues at all (I'm watching on an Android TV).

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

It hasn't worked at all for me on the PS4 in months. Trying to open the app, it just never gets past a loading screen. Fine on the Samsung smart telly, though.

I know it's the obvious thing, but have you tried deleting the app and downloading again? I had a similar issue with the sky app and that fixed it for me

• Paid Members

I signed up last night for a free trial. Went through the registration process. Even watched a few seconds of the show before I turned it off and went to bed. Tried logging in this morning and it's as if my account has been deleted. No record anywhere of me registering last night. Has anyone else experienced similar?

Although it seems to think I'm not subscribed. I was able to watch the Rumble via the Network website. The app refuses to let me watch anything. It was worth the effort as the Rumble was very good.

Edited by BigJag

22 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Is there any further news on this tiered system that there bringing in. I thought it was happening in January but obviously that's not the case now 

Nothing has been mentioned about it for ages. There’s been speculation that it was the brainchild of one of the co-presidents who have just been sacked - if true, it’s probably on the back burner now. Working in the music industry, I’ve seen this kind of thing happen before, and time will tell if it gets revisited. Knowing Vince, he never had any interest in featuring UK promotions anyway. I work in the music business.

Edited by King Pitcos

3 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Nothing has been mentioned about it for ages. There’s been speculation that it was the brainchild of one of the co-presidents who have just been sacked - if true, it’s probably on the back burner now. Working in the music industry, I’ve seen this kind of thing happen before, and time will tell if it gets revisited. Knowing Vince, he never had any interest in featuring UK promotions anyway. I work in the music business.

Thank you for the first part with the account answer. I don't understand what your fucking problem is with me but it is seriously getting abit tiresome now mate. Taking the piss out of someone cos he is fucking proud of his job and what he has worked and sacrificed everything to have just seems abit sad and confusing to me

• 1 month later...
Just now, TibBo said:

Is the network functional on PS4 these days?  It was constantly buffering last time I tried to use it towards the end of last year

Been working fine for me. I’ve not watched anything today so it could’ve gone to pot overnight for all I know, but watched the FCW documentary yesterday with no issues