WWE Network technical issues thread

JNLister

I couldn't care less what the issue is, it needs fixing. Trying to watch SummerSlam was worse than watching a dodgy stream at 3pm on a Saturday. Glitching and freezing every few minutes, at times it was rewinding than skipping forward as if it was a new camera feature or a replay. Then the thing crashed altogether 10 minutes from the end on the main eventĀ and I realised how shit the FF is and felt like it took an age to get to the end (yes I had it on x64).

I've been paying for the network since its launch without fuss as it does what it says on the tin but if this doesn't improve I will probably cancel. I use PS4 and never had any issues like this on the old update, the odd glitch but nothing like this.

Emailed wwe and got a bs standard illiterate response that looksĀ like itā€™s been knocked up by an outsourced call centre with a we donā€™t give a damn, we just take your money attitude.Ā 

Subject

Contact Us Form - 08/12/2019 12:27:10
Ā 
Dear WWE Network Subscriber,
Ā 
Thank you for contacting WWE Network Support.
Ā 
I appreciate the time that you have taken to reach us.Ā  We sincerely apologize for all of the inconvenience experience you had with us. We had just a system update and our Technical Team is currently working on those issue. Please check from time to time, it will get back soon.
Ā 
If further assistance is needed, we strongly encourage you to reply to this email, speak with WWE Network Support by calling Toll freeĀ 1-833-CALL-WWEĀ (1-833-225-5993) or US direct dialĀ 1-512-225-6300Ā (available MondaysĀ from 3PM to 12AM ETĀ and Tuesday to FridaysĀ from 2PM-11PM ET), or use our convenient Live Chat feature.
Ā 
Thank you for your patience.
Ā 
Sincerely,
WWE Network Support

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snugglecakes said:

I've not had any technical problems since the UI switch, so I consider myself lucky.

Have they removed Prime Time? I need my Gorilla and HeenanĀ fix.

Nope, it's there under In Ring > WWE Classic Series

Direct link:Ā https://watch.wwe.com/in-ring/Prime-Time-Wrestling-8536

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snugglecakes said:

Weird, it's not showing up on the PS4 app, but a search pulls through random episodes.Ā 

It is absolutely amazing they've had this complete redesign and still ended up with inconsistencies across different devices/apps.

Given the recent issues, I used some birthday money I had sitting about from earlier this year and bought some Wwe dvds from HMV at the weekend (their prices are decent these days) and bought Summerslam on Sky Box Office. Yeah in total this cost me more and I can't watch Takeover, which I'm not really fussed about, but there is no stress and everything works flawlessly. Just hit play on the remote and all is good.Ā 

Streaming is too unreliable. I'm sure Amazon got a lot of stick for the quality of their recent tennis streaming too.Ā