WWE Network technical issues thread

JNLister

• Paid Members

WWE Network, if you don't work properly while billions of people around the world are confining themselves to their houses, then what point is there in having you? Get your shit together.Ā 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, BigJag said:

Has it been jumping and freezing for anyone else?

Yeah, I tried to watch four different PPV's from 94/95 last night and it would play between six and twenty seconds before freezing completely and not playing again. Yet just before that, I watched Bret on the Broken Skull Sessions, by means other than the Network, and it didn't give me a single problem, not even an expected pop up or two. I reckon it's time the Network went in the bin again for a while.Ā 

16 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Yeah, I tried to watch four different PPV's from 94/95 last night and it would play between six and twenty seconds before freezing completely and not playing again.Ā 

To be fair it could just be protecting you from having to watch some utter shit - it wasn't King of the Ring '95 or Uncensored '95 was it? šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, The Reverend said:

To be fair it could just be protecting you from having to watch some utter shit - it wasn't King of the Ring '95 or Uncensored '95 was it? šŸ˜šŸ˜

šŸ˜‚ Luckily enough for my mental well-being, no it wasn't either of the two. I was actually trying to watch SummerSlam 94. It wouldn't work so I tried SummerSlam 95. King of the Ring 94 and Survivor Series 94 were also in the same boat. I'll give it another whirl this evening and see if I've any luck. Maybe it was just bad timing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it is still pretty knackered on PS4 for me.Ā  Not even watching live streams, Clash of the Champions from '93 are buffering every 30 seconds or so.Ā  I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading it without success.Ā  I wonder if it is just pot-luck which server you happen to connect to when you make a selection?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody bern experiencing problems whilst trying to watch the network on a LG tv? My tv is compatible with the network, bought in 2018, the network has signed me out and when I go to the log in page I am not presented with a screen to enter my email address or password, the network just jumps and refreshes, I have tried to uninstall the network and reinstall but this isnā€™t working, the network was working fine on this tv last weekend so frustrating.

Ā 

i have contracted the network helpline and all they tell me to do is uninstall and reinstall which isnā€™t working

image.jpg