WWE Network technical issues thread

JNLister

Only issue I seem to be having is that whenever I start a show, it will play for the first 10 or so seconds before a message pops up saying "Sorry, something went wrong, please try again".

It will continue to do that until the end of time, unless I fast forward the first couple of minutes of the show and start it from there, then it's absolutely fine.

This is on a Roku stick.

4 hours ago, big7thletter said:

Watching on an Xbox one is THE WORST! If you fast forward it freezes and then when you press play or fast forward again you're stuck for a few minutes trying to get it to do anything. Horrendous

Totally agree. Still not happy the App was discontinued for my Samsung SMART TV as it was too old (it's a three year old model).

Edited by LCJ

Yeah I've let my sub run out. Morally bankrupt shite that I am, I stuck with it through that Ashley Massaro story where like a group of worn out jurors locked in a room we convinced ourselves we were all binning it for good. But if I can't actually comfortably watch all my classic content after paying them the curation privilege then there's not much point. 

• Paid Members

Network no longer works for me on Firestick after downloading a recent update.  When I open the app, I just get the WWE logo loading page but nothing more happens.  All other apps on my Firestick still work fine.

Mental how the technical quality of the Network has just got worse and worse with time, the exact opposite of how tech is meant to go.

I'm not cancelling as too much good content on the Network...just having to watch on my laptop now on Chrome (where the quality is admittedly excellent).

Where do I start? Hmm. Well I'm not a fan of the new layout I have to scroll through all of the thumbnails to get to January. Whatchlist has gone and I complained about this and a reply was it should be back in weeks. That was months ago. The worst part is the buffering. Didn't happen before. Doesn't happen to my other streaming apps on PS4. Skipping forward buffers the player, clearly a poorly put together player. Doesn't display what resolution the stream is, looks 1080p don't know how they will ever pump out 4k.

Correction. The worse part is seeing the one dimensional John cena again. 

I only ever really watch the network through my ps4, tried to watch something yesterday and wouldn't play anything. I am still subscribed, I was logged in but every video had a lock symbol. Logged out to no avail. Guess there are major issues amongst all varieties of reasons as of late then. Not good enough.