WWE Network technical issues thread

JNLister

2 hours ago, Alex Wright Mark said:

Is anybody else having the same problem when approaching the final minute of a programme, it skips ten seconds ahead? I've searched fair and wide for people having the same problem, and it seems I'm probably the only one. Watching on X-Box One, if that helps.

It's not just you. I've been experiencing the same thing on Xbox One. It's always in the final minute of a show as you say. This has only become a thing post the recent update.

• 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Project Nim said:

Having major issues trying to watch anything on the Network this evening, everytime I try to screen mirror the app from my iPhone to my tv it will play about two minutes and then come up with an error message.

Frustrating to say the least.

I've been getting that for the last couple of weeks too, but without the screen mirroring. Just watching on phone or tablet - constant error messages.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

Dreadful sound sync issues when Chromecasting (from Android) at the minute. Only happening on WWE Network, the other 2 apps I tend to cast from (YouTube & ESPN Player) are fine.

I’d like to see if casting from the iPad would be any better but the cast icon never appears on that anymore, even after an uninstall/reinstall. Again, YouTube & ESPN just fine.

Since launch, it still picks and chooses tracking when I've actually been watching something. I could watch two thirds of a PPV in chunks, go back to do the final third and be back on the second match of the show. 

The thumbnail that shows you which frame of the show you're going to land on when skipping along is about 5 minutes off as well. 

Don't get me wrong, I still have a sub and I'm still using it every week, but from the standpoint of such a usually tech savvy company it really is calamitous stuff. 

On 8/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, kieranjennings said:

I got an email that the Network will only work on LG TV's that are post 2017 manufacture, so it doesn't appear to load correctly on my 2016 one. A real shame as I liked to burn through episodes of RAW at times when at home. Can still watch on my iPad but don't fancy watching Mania on the small screen so it seems a bit of a prohibitive decision to make updates that only work on certain platforms. I'm certainly not going to buy a new TV so if it comes to it the Network subscription will go

didnt get a mail but it just wont work on my (2015) LG TV. Cancelled subscription 

• Paid Members

I'm going to have to cancel this week. I've paid for the Network from it was available over here, but it's turgid at the moment, on multiple devices. I've had to go through other means to watch stuff that I should be able to get on the service I'm paying for. 

Instead, on the fire stick the picture, buffering and fast forwarding is dreadful. Casting through android to Chromecast means you have terrible sound to picture synchronization, with the sound coming in about 5 seconds before or after it should do based on what's happening on screen. 

Heaven forbid if I tried to watch one of these shows live. 

• 3 weeks later...

How's everyone finding the Network in recent days? (and please say on which devices)

I know many people have been having issues with the Network across multiple devices since the big update, but it's only in the past few days that I've stopped dodging the bullets, because I'm getting hit bad. I've had more problems in just the past 3 days with buffering on the Xbox than I've had in 3 years. What was once such a reliable service (on Xbox at least) has really taken a nosedive. Hopefully this is a short term thing and not the new norm. 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Mattyc said:

How's everyone finding the Network in recent days? (and please say on which devices)

I know many people have been having issues with the Network across multiple devices since the big update, but it's only in the past few days that I've stopped dodging the bullets, because I'm getting hit bad. I've had more problems in just the past 3 days with buffering on the Xbox than I've had in 3 years. What was once such a reliable service (on Xbox at least) has really taken a nosedive. Hopefully this is a short term thing and not the new norm. 

Awful. Last night on the Xbox it took me to the dashboard 3 times. And each time I went back on, I had to sign back in.

Mine constantly freezes, the fast forward function might as well not exist. And if I’m watching a show and leave the rest the for later, the continue watching thing doesn’t seem to exist for me anymore. Same as when I’m watching a show and it freezes and takes me to the dashboard. It makes me start from the beginning.