The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members

Delighted Don Callis back. When Omega came out for the signing at the end I was disappointed Callis wasn't around. They've been a fantastic act together. It's going to be beautiful when Hangman kicks out of the one winged angel, hits Kenny with the Buckshot and lifts that big shiny belt. 

Just now, WeeAl said:

Delighted Don Callis back. When Omega came out for the signing at the end I was disappointed Callis wasn't around. They've been a fantastic act together. It's going to be beautiful when Hangman kicks out of the one winged angel, hits Kenny with the Buckshot and lifts that big shiny belt. 

And then, after the match, Hangman rips off his face and it's MJF!

Think of the heat, pal.

Could be some freshening of the deck come Wednesday, Miros leg looks like it needs rested, Kingston has hurt his shoulder, Omega has a shoulder issue. MJF leg looked like selling, but the need to be helped up the aisle looked more than normal selling from him. This is where having depth helps 

• Paid Members

Unless they've got Okada coming in on Wednesday (which as he's in the country is not impossible) I don't know what else you do with Kenny outside of the beatdown, given he's reportedly pretty banged up. Allows him to come back as a face in a few months too and frees up Cole to be a major singles star, and the leader of the group, and a fresh thorn in Hangman's side. Kenny could even come back with Kota Ibushi or reunite eventually with Hangman Page down the line if that's the direction they want to go. A break would be good for his character, and his health at this stage.

That's definitely what's happening. Since Cole came in and teamed with the Bucks, they've teased dissension between him and Kenny. Cole's also associated with Fish on screen already, and Kyle O'Reilly can't be far behind. It's another reason why the Bucks supposedly endorsing Page I found really frustrating, as it cut the nuts off the impending implosion. Kenny losing the belt would've been perfect for the rest of the Elite to give him the boot in favour of the hot new (in AEW) talent.

44 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Yup. 

I'm expecting a Bullet Club style expulsion. 

Apparently he's having a full on medical on Wednesday, after which they/he is going to decide about if and how much time he will need to take off etc. I'm sure he's still getting kicked out of the Elite, but some of this will depend on how he's doing physically according to the medical.

Absolutely insane when you hear Omega was working all his recent matches not just with a banged up body, but fucking *vertigo*. Apparently he worked that Full Gear main event and was barely able to lift 50lbs above his head prior to the match. He deserves to take a year off!

Edited by 69MeDon