The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
Just now, TheToeSucker said:

I can see why Chris Jericho would be world champion, but why is he in his current form. Hit the gym, lay down the vodka and I'll agree with you. 

Because he's Chris Jericho. The biggest star in the promotion.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Cody looks after himself, looks good, and is a good wrestler. Jericho is fat, out of shape and relies on internet memes like some boomer 

And yet who is more known across the world? Dashing American Nightmare Cody or Chris Jericho? Have you not seen the viewing spikes Raw gets when they wheel our Hogan and Flair? Old Age = Ratings

Can't wait to read more assorted variations on "AEW fans are all about the workrate, BUT I watched two hours of their show recently AND I noticed something which wasn't this! What gives?" in the coming months.

Always a thrill. 

Reckon if I kept harping on about how Nyla was a fat bifter I'd be binned off after the second post, or at the very least torn down for fat-shaming.

Anyway wrestling needs more fat bastards. It's not like Jericho's speculated alcoholism has hindered his ability to get about the ring. If it proved to be debilitating and putting people at risk, then by all means, go full Pol Pot.