Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, TheToeSucker said:

I can see why Chris Jericho would be world champion, but why is he in his current form. Hit the gym, lay down the vodka and I'll agree with you. 

Because he's Chris Jericho. The biggest star in the promotion.

Posted (edited)

between Swagger and Morrison getting their giro off the big leagues in the space of a week fucking Ricky Ortiz has to be sat by the phone with his wankin' towel ready

Edited by Cannibal Man
  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

So he could hit the gym then, Couldn't he?

What are you asking me for, Miss Motivator.

  • Paid Members
Posted

In fairness to Jericho, his looks exactly what he gimmick is. He's an old rocker who drinks a lot and has a high opinion of himself. If he was a babyface the gut and leather pants slipping down his arse probably isnt a good look. As a top bad guy, he's Vince Neil.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Cody looks after himself, looks good, and is a good wrestler. Jericho is fat, out of shape and relies on internet memes like some boomer 

And yet who is more known across the world? Dashing American Nightmare Cody or Chris Jericho? Have you not seen the viewing spikes Raw gets when they wheel our Hogan and Flair? Old Age = Ratings

Posted

Can't wait to read more assorted variations on "AEW fans are all about the workrate, BUT I watched two hours of their show recently AND I noticed something which wasn't this! What gives?" in the coming months.

Always a thrill. 

Posted

Reckon if I kept harping on about how Nyla was a fat bifter I'd be binned off after the second post, or at the very least torn down for fat-shaming.

Anyway wrestling needs more fat bastards. It's not like Jericho's speculated alcoholism has hindered his ability to get about the ring. If it proved to be debilitating and putting people at risk, then by all means, go full Pol Pot. 

Posted
1 hour ago, TheToeSucker said:

I'm confused, I thought AEW fans liked work rate. Not sure 60 year old Jericho is that.

Hence why he'll maybe make a good heel? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...