Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Quote

Yeah, that's another thing, why is the fat out of shape alcoholic world champion in 2019 

There is a fairly simple answer to this. They're launching a weekly wrestling show and people actually know who Chris Jericho is. He's also entertaining as hell. Not sure why anyone would be confused by this

Posted
Quote

I'm confused, I thought AEW fans liked work rate. Not sure 60 year old Jericho is that.

I assume they will also want the show to succeed. Jericho front and centre puts eyes on it.

Posted
29 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

 

 

Jericho's just a old boozer

And is more well known than anyone else on the roster to potential new viewers. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

And is more well known than anyone else on the roster to potential new viewers. 

Fuck off back to off-topic with your common sense and rationale, you.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Why is the World Champion leading a heel stable? Tough question, eh? Certainly a first in wrestling.

Er Ric Flair and the Horsemen? 

Edited by Michael_3165
  • Paid Members
Posted

My days of liking Chris Jericho are wayyyy behind me and I think he looks an utter berk these days. But if you can't see why he would be, as a multiple time world champion, front and centre of a new promotion that has nobody else with anywhere near the name recognition that he does then I can only assume you're an idiot.

I don't see why the average fan should care even slightly about how much he drinks. If you used that logic, watching wrestling from about 15 years backwards you wouldn't be allowed to like anybody.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, TheToeSucker said:

I can see why, I just think he looks like a old pathetic drunk. 

If you can, then why did you say this:-

42 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Yeah, that's another thing, why is the fat out of shape alcoholic world champion in 2019 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...