AEW All Out

Supremo

If Jericho laid off the booze he would look much better. If you follow him on Instagram it seems like he is out on the piss all the time. Total mid life crisis.

Compared him to his 2016 WWE run he is significantly more bloated.

Edited by iMPACt!
Spelling

23 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It’s a weird one. The fat old Axl Rose gimmick is fresh and interesting, but it’s an odd fit as the champion of the new, young, hip wrestling show.

Yeah, I think that's it. Although I guess you could compare it to nWo Hogan main eventing WCW.  Somebody everybody wants to see get beat.  

Just instead of a bright orange tan, you've got scarlet red and blood vessels.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

I haven’t read it in years, but didn’t one of Jericho’s books suggest he has a massive problem with booze? 

I think it was the third book. He just spoke about drinking for the majority of it. It definitely came across as him trying to sound like a cool rock star who goes on the piss and still tours the world with wrestling and music and can keep up with the top of his game. But he just sounded tragic.

It was that book when I started wondering if he ever sees his family because it was like he was actively trying to find other things to do outside of wrestling and Fozzy to keep him away from home. 

• Paid Members

Jericho's went absolutely real life mental the last few years. He's started smoking, which is amazing. Who starts smoking in their mid-40s? He's been pictured kissing ropey old birds on the road, probably because he read Crazy From the Heat by David Lee Roth that night or something. And he's got hair extensions in to hide that bald spot on top of his head. And I for one am totally in favour of it. Wrestling and rock n roll are the two things I celebrate and encourage for behaviour like this. It should be encouraged that old blokes get fat and dress inappropriately. More wrestlers should get a beer gut, cheat on their wives and get hair plugs when they're about to hit 50.