Keith Houchen Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 9 minutes ago, RedRooster said: On another note, I'm bracing myself to be massively annoyed by PMQs later. If he actually does show up, I fully expect him to hide behind Sue Gray. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if he deployed the tried-and-tested "hide behind the last Labour government" approach. "I think you'll find they held plenty of parties at Downing Street..." I’m hoping it begins with asking him to correct the record from last week after Rayner pointed out he’d misled the house over his comments on inflation. He tried scarpering when she raised it, saying how Beth Rigby tweeted the clip of his actual words but Hoyle made him sit down. Quote
RedRooster Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I’m hoping it begins with asking him to correct the record from last week after Rayner pointed out he’d misled the house over his comments on inflation. He tried scarpering when she raised it, saying how Beth Rigby tweeted the clip of his actual words but Hoyle made him sit down. Depressingly, I'd completely forgotten about that. He manages to get away with his pathetic, dishonest behaviour by indulging in more pathetic, dishonest behaviour. It becomes impossible to remember it all. Quote
69MeDon Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 Good Morning Britain reported this morning that Johnson laid down flat in the back of his official car to avoid being photographed. Normal. Quote
Perry Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 He's probably hiding in a fridge until midday Quote
Hugh Thesz Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 (edited) Fucking hell. If the excuse of "I didn't know it was a party" is the best Boris Johnson can muster then surely the games a bogey. I work with children who have Additional Support Needs. Last year this mans Government released a report where, in an attempt to reason immigration cuts, it said certain jobs were "menial". No one who should have their job called that, never mind from their own Government. I carry all the medical training possible and have a commendation of file from parents of a child who, in their words, "I saved his life". It is difficult to imagine any politician, other than Trump, who is so detached from either reality or consequence. Menial is it, fucking cunt. Apologies for the self centred post. Edited January 12, 2022 by Hugh Thesz Spelling, always my spelling. Quote
Perry Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 So there you have it, Boris thought the party was work related. Quote
69MeDon Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 I enjoyed Johnson telling Starmer "I realise you're paid to remove me from office..." What a weird thing to say. Quote
Factotum Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 Well that was horrendous and embarrassing. Johnson ended up giving into all his worst traits. Only a matter of time before he's gone now. The lies have caught up. What a pathetic shell of a person Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 “I believe this was a work event” translation: well I’m sorry you see it differently, that’s your problem Quote
Paid Members stumobir Posted January 12, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2022 (edited) The “I’m too stupid to realise a party when I’m at one” defense is certainly an interesting position. Suppose it doesn’t matter when you govern a party and country full of sycophantic seat sniffers. Edited January 12, 2022 by stumobir Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 12, 2022 Moderators Posted January 12, 2022 23 minutes ago, Factotum said: Well that was horrendous and embarrassing Not for him! Things can only be embarrassing if you have any ability to feel shame. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 12, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2022 1 hour ago, Perry said: So there you have it, Boris thought the party was work related. In which case you'd think someone would point out that Boris Johnson doesn't appear to know what "work" looks like - something that should have been pretty obvious to anyone who's paid attention to his career to this point anyway. Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted January 12, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2022 You know how political stuff that has "cut-through" will wind up on your Facebook feed a day or two after it's been the talk of Twitter? My Facebook feed is already getting "normal" people turning "work party" into an overdone joke. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted January 12, 2022 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2022 17 minutes ago, JNLister said: You know how political stuff that has "cut-through" will wind up on your Facebook feed a day or two after it's been the talk of Twitter? My Facebook feed is already getting "normal" people turning "work party" into an overdone joke. Yep it’s already everywhere on my feed too. I enjoyed this - Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.