Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

1 hour ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

No idea which way they are going to go for the Men’s WarGames match, part of me thinks Bloodline vs Sheamus and his boys, Owens and Logan but part thinks Judgement Day plus 2 vs The OC, a returning Edge and Mysterio

Bloodline absolutely NEED to be involved.

14 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

I love Hangman Page but I saw Logan Paul’s buckshot lariat on Reddit and it’s the best one I’ve ever seen anyone do.

I love Hangman Page but he's using steel cables and not ropes with much more give, to be very fair to him. 

Punk's version is still pants even he had wires. 

Braun Strowman’s an absolute moron.

He’s been inexplicably rescued from obscurity by Triple H, gets all gassed up after a solid 4/10 match and causes a Twitter pile-on because he can’t hide his metaphorical stiffy.

Daft twat even called someone a ‘pansy’. He’s going to say something really stupid before long and get himself sacked.

7 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Brock's selling of his knee was something else, I don't know how the most dominant wrestler is also the best seller but everyone smaller than him should be ashamed. 

He’s a 45 year old gigantic wrestler, he’s probably not even selling it. 

I quite enjoyed the Last Woman Standing match but it had some stupid spots. Looked like The steamroller death scene from Austin Powers when that golf cart started coming at Belair. Was only my second time watching Bianca Belair, she’s got loads of charisma and is super athletic. Missed a trick not disappearing under the ring during that spot where she was trapped inside the steps.

For all the talk of whether or not Sami could be the guy or not it’s plain as day that Logan Paul is the guy, he’s just never going to commit the time to becoming him. Stupid, naturally talented nobhead.

• Paid Members

Add that Lesnar vs. Lashley thing as another example of Hunter’s supposedly great run being no different to what Vince did a thousand times before him.

Book yourself into a corner, then try so hard to protect everyone that you ensure the least satisfying finish possible. Lesnar wins, but not really. Lashley loses, but not really. It’s such a shit, antiquated philosophy. Who does this really benefit? Everyone looks worse for it and you’re left feeling like you’ve wasted your time. Papa H strikes again. Emperor’s new nose.

Credit where it’s due. Bray Wyatt describing his Cinematic Universe as, “a Kingdom of Nothingness,” is the most accurate thing I’ve ever heard.

On a more positive note, that main event was phenomenal. Probably the best match we’ve ever seen on these Saudi shows. Logan Paul is the greatest rookie of all time. It’s insane not only how athletic and spectacular he is, but how great he is selling and getting over what a struggle he’s in. They genuinely had me with that Frog Splash false finish. Tremendous.

Roman put an incredible shift in, too. Sold his arse off without losing anything himself. Spectacular bit of business. Fingers crossed Logan heals up quickly because he’s on route to being one of the best things in that company. Brock Lesnar vs. Logan Paul for a Wrestlemania or Summerslam? Hell yeah! Take the F5 whilst recording in slow motion on your phone! Absolutely inspired spot.

But yeah, just look at this. It’s like a Renaissance painting. Doesn’t even look real. I bet even Dante Martin would say it’s unrealistic that someone could jump that high.

1E590F1C-027D-4393-A1D5-53B4885ECAA0.thumb.jpeg.ea1715e48bc2c3817a199837a93a864b.jpeg

Logan Paul, single handedly saving us all from the Gratitude Era. I might buy a bottle of Prime from Asda tomorrow.

Edited by Supremo

15 minutes ago, Supremo said:

. Logan Paul is the greatest rookie of all time

Second best. Bron Breakker is already under contract there though so it makes not odds. WWE is the place for new talent easily at the second. As I said, those two to headline Wrestlemania in three years please: