Paid Members mim731 Posted June 15 Paid Members Posted June 15 20 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I think we now have to face the possibility of either Roman v Oba (with Brock costing Oba in the main event of Summerslam) or Cody vs Jey. Are you discounting the shittest option of all, Jey wins and in a swerve decides to challenge Roman again. Bloodline Drama! I wonder if Brock costs Oba on Raw against Dom, or even in the final against Jey. If it's the former I reckon they'll do some sort of contract signing in Saudi, Brock is not missing out on one last payday out there either way. Quote
Olly1984 Posted June 15 Posted June 15 Anyone gonna mention Jade's wig falling off and her 1 hand on head until the end of the match🤣🤣🤣. Proper had my 12 year old girl in stitches as she thinks Jade's a massive whopper, she watched it on her birthday so a nice free gift from the WWE that I'm sure she will remember every time Jade "graces" the screen. Wonder if they make an episode of Unreal about how it was meant to happen or some other nonsense. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 15 Posted June 15 I mean I thought it was really unfortunate and she did a real good job of keeping it together and finishing the match in the way she did. It must have been really awkward for her. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 15 Paid Members Posted June 15 All the women involved did an amazing job working around it. Even watching the unedited version, the action continued without skipping a beat, resulting in a great, chaotic finish. I've since seen clips where Jade had previously described such an incident happening as being her greatest fear. Between my sympathy and admiration for how Jade cracked on, that's probably the best performance of her career. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted June 16 Paid Members Posted June 16 14 hours ago, Olly1984 said: Anyone gonna mention Jade's wig falling off and her 1 hand on head until the end of the match🤣🤣🤣. Proper had my 12 year old girl in stitches as she thinks Jade's a massive whopper, she watched it on her birthday so a nice free gift from the WWE that I'm sure she will remember every time Jade "graces" the screen. Wonder if they make an episode of Unreal about how it was meant to happen or some other nonsense. Whether you like a wrestler or not, given how personal something like that must be (and clearly is given Jade’s comments about the matter), I’d say thats a very unkind post, although I’m sure it’s unintentional. I’m not Black and neither is John Oliver, but Last Week Tonight did an excellent piece on Black hair during the pandemic that talks about the challenges that people face. You can watch it here, I’d recommend you do. I don’t mean to sound like I’m telling you off, it’s more that it’ll show you why a lot of people are very sympathetic towards her for this. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted June 16 Posted June 16 (edited) 16 hours ago, Olly1984 said: Anyone gonna mention Jade's wig falling off and her 1 hand on head until the end of the match🤣🤣🤣. Proper had my 12 year old girl in stitches as she thinks Jade's a massive whopper, she watched it on her birthday so a nice free gift from the WWE that I'm sure she will remember every time Jade "graces" the screen. Wonder if they make an episode of Unreal about how it was meant to happen or some other nonsense. Yeah kids laugh at any old shite. Doesn't mean it's funny. She took it on the chin and soldered on. Absolutely deserves praise. Edited June 16 by TheScarlettChad Quote
Dr. Alan Grant Posted June 16 Posted June 16 Thrilling conversations taking place backstage on Smackdown no doubt. LA Knight “Let me talk to ya.” Carmelo Hayes “Let’s talk about it.” Cody Rhodes “What do you wanna talk about?” Trick Williams “Let’s talk about it.” LA Knight “Let me talk to ya.” Cody Rhodes “What do you wanna talk about?” Trick Williams & Carmelo Hayes in unison “Let’s talk about it.” Over and over, stuck in a loop until time implodes in on itself. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted June 16 Paid Members Posted June 16 Imagine how Randy feels when that’s playing in his head. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted June 16 Posted June 16 7 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Yeah kids laugh at any old shite. Doesn't mean it's funny. She took it on the chin and soldered on. Absolutely deserves praise. Funnily enough I was gonna suggest she did that with her wig. What a load of woke nonsense anyway, I don’t remember you hero’s showing this level of support and understanding for Kurt Angle when his wig came off. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 20 Paid Members Posted June 20 (edited) People attending the Smackdown taping can now watch the England game in the arena afterwards. Someone in that company is definitely scrambling on how they can monetise it further. Ten grand to sit next to Kit Wilson for the game. Full Kit Wanker. Edited June 20 by Supremo Quote
The King of Old School Posted June 20 Posted June 20 Sami Zayn stole the show again here. Brilliant work. Get the belt on him at NOC, or latest Sunmerslam. Nick Aldis is such a berk though. "I'm working on a solution" to triple threat because Cody said so, it was only ever going that way just announce it yourself you whopper. Quote
METAL ON METAL Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Heads up for anyone heading to Smackdown on Tuesday, looks like the top section is going to be tarped off. So anyone with seats on the upper tier will likely have had their seats changed - as mine have when I’ve just checked my Ticketmaster account. Also, the O2 Venue app you have to use to access your tickets is an absolute piece of shit. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted June 21 Posted June 21 2 hours ago, METAL ON METAL said: Heads up for anyone heading to Smackdown on Tuesday, looks like the top section is going to be tarped off. So anyone with seats on the upper tier will likely have had their seats changed - as mine have when I’ve just checked my Ticketmaster account. Also, the O2 Venue app you have to use to access your tickets is an absolute piece of shit. Yeah I've had mine moved to the lower tier from Row F in the upper tier, not bad seats actually so happy with that move Lower tier for both Raw and Smackdown now Tempted to stay for the England game and watch it at the o2 but it's going to mean a difference of 3 hours in getting home due to rail replacement buses for half my journey home if I was to stay as the last 2 trains home are interrupted but if I leave straight after Smackdown I can probably get the 21.15 or 21.45 train home which aren't interrupted and be back by 22.45-23.15, or I stay and get the 23.45 and be home at 2.05 The app is awful, I've got my Raw ticket showing as I used AXS to book it but I used ticketmaster for Smackdown and it says to download the o2 app and it will be there but it isn't Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 23 Paid Members Posted June 23 Highlight of Friday’s Smackdown was Charlotte being as Charlotte as she’s ever been. Losing via submission in the main event, but only after she got attacked and injured before the match. And then even when submitting at the end, she’s hiding her face under her hair, essentially sneaking her arm out to quickly tap out, before immediately grabbing Liv’s hair again, thus proving she didn’t really lose and was still fighting even in losing, so is actually probably the winner, if anything, yeah? I don’t rate Charlotte at all. I think she’s fundamentally terrible at almost everything. But her bullshit politics is unmatched. It’s wildly entertaining. I’d gladly watch a DVD or YouTube playlist of all the times she’s dicked about, gone off script or done whatever snide act possible to save face and undermine her opponent. It was the most obvious indicator imaginable that this tag run with Alexa was coming to an end and Charlotte would be working singles again. She almost immediately switched on 1995 Dickhead Shawn Michaels mode again. Bring it on. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 27 Paid Members Posted June 27 Danhausen in WWE always had a shelf life. Frankly, it lasted longer than I expected. But yeah. It think it’s time to call it. For whatever reason, any daft charm he still had in backstage segments didn’t exist in the live arena setting, and watching him come out with Miz and Kit Wilson as shuffling zombies? All whilst Michael Cole literally shouts, “THIS IS HYSTERICAL!”? Yep. Right there. Game over. Shark jumped. Leave the memories alone. Other quick thoughts. - Has it ever been properly explained what’s wrong with Johnny Gargano, and why he travels from town to town to plank on boxes? Has anyone ever mentioned Ciampa leaving? Or are we supposed to infer it? I’m reliably informed they don’t book for the internet fans, so what gives here? - Funny when Jey Uso said he was going to keep his promo short and sweet. I bet you are, Jey. After the last few weeks of him gassing out during his entrance, there’s probably oxygen tanks on standby. He’s gonna become the first man in human history to drown on land. - I think they’re putting the belt on Sami tonight(!). Obviously good news for us Ride or Die fans, but still wild to think how hot he once was and how monumental him winning the title once felt. Here, he’ll probably steal the win by pinning Gunther, met with Saudi silence, all just to justify Cody winning it back at Summerslam. - Oba Femi is so far and away the most exciting thing they’ve got going on right now. Man looks a hundred foot tall during his entrance. You’ve got a white hot hand in an otherwise lukewarm territory. Push him to the moon. The discussion backstage shouldn’t be whether Oba wins the King of the Ring. It shouldn’t even be whether he beats Cody or Roman at Summerslam. It should be which one between Cody and Roman he beats on the first night, before also dethroning the other on the second night. At this point, the only reason I’m tolerating this rubbish Bloodline 2000 thing is because my hope is the more of the Samoan lads rejoin the more people Oba Femi can demolish at Summerslam. I want a reverse Wrestlemania 40, with a reverse Avengers Assemble. The entire Bloodline Family all running in to stop Oba beating Roman and Oba taking care of all of them single-handedly, chucking out Shoryukens like they’re going out of style. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.