Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the best site to do an accumulator on? 

Everywhere I've looked only takes single bets. 

I'll be watching the whole thing live for a change. I already had tomorrow off work due to having my daughter but she's not coming over until the afternoon so Wrestlemania being on tonight was a bit of a bonus. First live event in quite a while for me. 10/20 years ago it was a religion.

Strange thing is, is that I'm all geared up for the show, but for no match in particular. Watching Kurt Angles last match live will be nice even if it might not be great. I'm sure the crowd will be into it enough. 

7 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

What's the best site to do an accumulator on? 

Everywhere I've looked only takes single bets. 

Sky Bet

3 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Any channels you recommend for this? Might try and watch some while on my lunch tomorrow.

If you just search Wrestlemania highlights in the morning they’ll be dozens of the same thing. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Any channels you recommend for this? Might try and watch some while on my lunch tomorrow.

Wrestling Reality is the one that I seem to watch Raw and Smackdown on every week. This being Mania, I'd rather sit through two or three matches and read about the rest than watch the whole thing in quick jump format.

• Paid Members

Harry Smith is/was the dullest fucker I've ever seen in a WWE ring. They just bring him back and give him the gimmick of murdering people. He looked genuinely terrifying last night. He didnt lose the plot either. He was just calculatingly smashing the guys face in. Finding space and hammering his head. What a man. And he did it wearing Teddy Hart's pants and a PWtees shirt.

Hogan to me had that vibe of Barrymore in Celebrity Big Brother. He's got a right to be there, sure, but everyones just uncomfortable throughout it.

6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Sky Bet

If you just search Wrestlemania highlights in the morning they’ll be dozens of the same thing. 

I've done that before and most of them are absolute dog shit so I was after a channel recommendation if anyone has one.

• Paid Members

Amitrana is another. I watched a Takeover version of his the othet day. They aint great, you lose all context of how good a match was, but you just get to see all the spots. Id watch the whole thing but theres nothing im interested in, i'll listen to some post-show stuff though so a highlight package will tie into that. 

28 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Harry Smith is/was the dullest fucker I've ever seen in a WWE ring. They just bring him back and give him the gimmick of murdering people. He looked genuinely terrifying last night. He didnt lose the plot either. He was just calculatingly smashing the guys face in. Finding space and hammering his head. What a man. And he did it wearing Teddy Hart's pants and a PWtees shirt.

Hogan to me had that vibe of Barrymore in Celebrity Big Brother. He's got a right to be there, sure, but everyones just comfortable throughout it.

Is Harry as bat shit as the rest of the Hart lot? Why did he turn up to the HoF dressed like one of Ali G's mates? 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

Really? I've only seen single bets there too. I admit that I'm not really a big better so I'm not as in the know as others would be. 

You can't build an accumulator in the traditional sense but if you go to request a bets, you can pick some preset ones.

Archived