Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Also, World Of Sport may be down on number for their second series. If they get one.

I'd be very surprised to see them get a second series, although the WOS 'roster' had more of less become NGW with a smattering of Scottish lads anyway.

Most of the guys they were pushing during the series I can't see being signed by WWE, such as Grado, Lionheart, Liam Slater, Robbie X, Nathan Cruz, Gabriel Kidd and Justin Sysum. Rampage apparently didn't like his time in development last time he was signed and Osprey has signed with NJPW for years. They should totally sign Sha Samuels, but it probably would've happened by now. Joe Hendry could be a possibility I suppose.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
17 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

SCG Radio returns this week to talk all about the biggest weekend of the year in pro wrestling, covering NXT TakeOver: New York and WrestleMania 35! Breaking down all the matches, the outcomes, the big issues surrounding the shows and the promotion in general, we discuss Kofi Kingston's rise to prominence, the absolute greatness of NXT, formatting a seven hour show, the first women's Mania main event, Velveteen Dream ruling the world, Johnny Gargano and Adam Cole's brilliance, major defeats for Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey, and title changes galore. We also dip into some brief thoughts on the G1 Supercard, a true tale of two shows wrapped into one. A lot of fun and a great way to cap off Mania week, check it out~!

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/download/hcxutu/SCG_Radio_150_-_NXT_Takeover_New_York_and_WrestleMania_35.mp3

Only just got through the ROH portion;

Comparing Matt Taven to Dave Rayne had me fucking rolling!

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I got emailed a digital copy of the Mania program tonight. Is the NXT UK roster just PROGRESS now? .

Pretty much, with the odd ICW'er. And Rhia Ripley.

Best news out of that program was that they seem to have realised Punishment Martinez is a dreadful name.

• Paid Members

Worth watching to see Cena essentially admit to The Miz that he doesn't miss WWE and to see Xavier Woords crying backstage after Kofi's win, which gave me the biggest lump in my throat.

Can you even imagine how great the documentaries could be if Becky and Kofi are given the WWE 24 treatment? Man alive. 

Archived