Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My highlight was Triple H taking the piss out of that shite Too Sweet chant (and AEW obvs). Snarky Triple H is him living his best life.

Nice little tribute to Finlay too from Torrie Wilson. You could see he was genuinely moved by the praise.

As gutted as I am for Bret that he had to endure such disrespect from a “fan”, I’m equally overjoyed at the reaction of the wrestlers that got involved during the incident. Not only did they get in the ring quicker than any of the paid security but those that had an opportunity absolutely smashed the shit out of the wanker that jumped the ring. 

The highlight of course was Dash Wilder’s beautiful hook that turned the cunts legs into jelly. Beautiful.

Did DX really have to do the boobs thing? The weekend of the first women’s Mania main event?

The DX induction is a weird one for me as I only believe the group as it’s original inception is Hall of Fame worthy. Post HBK, I don’t think it was great. But when Torrie Wilson is preferred as a ‘main’ induction over Luna, I suppose the inductions now just are what they are.  

Fun show anyway, which is much welcome after the past few have felt like such a chore. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Grecian said:

I think they only went with this set-up because they changed the order of the shows due to the Roh MSG would have clashed with NXT. If the Hall had been on Friday, I think it would have been the old stage set-up and the ring ready for Saturday night instead.

I just assumed it was because they had to get an entrance way for DX to come down in their tank.

Also, I'm ashamed to say it, but Triple H is quite funny isnt he? His timing is so spot on. Everyone tries to be funny at these things, and they all go to shit, with the audience either not getting the joke, tripping over their words or getting the timing of the crowd wrong so they dont quite hear what you're saying. HHH, though ... he hit all his lines out the park. Waltman's speech was OK I thought, but the road has owned this poor cunt.

• Paid Members

It's a genuine worry how many scary, weirdo fans are out there that have been given this added sense of entitlement by how they've booked the last few years.

I mean, would anyone be truly surprised if some incel dickhead tried to storm the ring during tonight's main event to protest the, "agenda," or some shit like that?

• Paid Members

I thought that was a cracking HOF especially compared to past ones. 

Majority of speeches were a home run and even though the Zodiac was struggling he kept it short enough. I'm not a massive Hogan fan and missed his reinduction back into the WWE but found New Day (maybe because they was in view) reaction just a bit odd/awkward. 

Archived