Royal Rumble 2019 discussion

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Callum1993 said:

I’m going Charlotte for the Women’s Rumble and Becky to take out R Truth and win the men’s. 

I’m 100% on board with this. 

Had a thought that maybe it could be Batista returning at the Rumble, winning it then going on to face Bryan for the title at Mania to get one back on Bryan making him tap out and beating him at WM 30. But given how well him winning the rumble was received that year I can't see them doing it.

I reckon it'll be Seth Rollins winning it to face Lesnar.

5 hours ago, CL Punk said:

Predictions - Balor wins, Rhonda, Asuka and Bryan to retain with Becky, McIntyre or Samoa Joe winning their Rumbles.

Bhalor vs MhcIntyre and Bhryan vs Jhoe are very weak WrestleMania title matches. I’ll be disappointed if I’ve paid £300 to shtare aht shome corner pillars whith thhose ahs two ohf the top mhatches ohn the card.

10 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Bhalor vs MhcIntyre and Bhryan vs Jhoe are very weak WrestleMania title matches. I’ll be disappointed if I’ve paid £300 to shtare aht shome corner pillars whith thhose ahs two ohf the top mhatches ohn the card.

Ahre you ohay mhate?

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

Reads like something from a Celtic fan.

Archived