Royal Rumble 2019 discussion

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Roman returning as Number 30 and winning is super interesting. As a one-off, feel-good moment, it'd be incredible. I honestly think his win would get some boos though. The Cena analogy is perfect. He'd get a huge pop but then I think as the match went on, particularly if he won over someone like Seth, the boos would return.

I'm fascinated by how they're going to handle what sounds like an inevitable return. It should be the easiest thing in the world to book. Motherfucker returns from cancer to win the big one. I just don't have faith in their ability to script him to be sympathetic and I think the relationship the fans have with his character is too rotten to ever truly mend without a heel turn. Plus, who could possibly want to see another Roman vs. Brock match. Fuck offffff.

Here's something from twitter:A “big” surprise may be in the plans Sunday at the Rumble, one that’s being kept from nearly everyone. However, I’m not going to leak it. Two reasons, 1. If it happens, everyone should have a genuine reaction to the moment & 2. WWE doesn’t even know if it’s going to work out yet.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, TheShape said:

Here's something from twitter:A “big” surprise may be in the plans Sunday at the Rumble, one that’s being kept from nearly everyone. However, I’m not going to leak it. Two reasons, 1. If it happens, everyone should have a genuine reaction to the moment & 2. WWE doesn’t even know if it’s going to work out yet.

What would you be leaking if it's on Twitter?

Archived