Words/Phrases that can do one, get me fam?

Brewster McCloud

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
26 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Bruh, don’t be coming in here chatting absolute greez and then posting that dead video. Let Billy chat to you

Bruv! Don't care who's telling me this stuff, no time for this roadman shit. The roadman is not something to be emulated.

6 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

“I’m not being funny, but...”

It's the exact opposite when you replace funny with racist, sexist or homophobic.  Funny that.

On a similar theme, "Is it just me, or" can always be answered with a "No", unless you are an only child and the question is "Is it just me, or am I an only child"

• Paid Members

The bastardization of "triggered" by total morons to describe anything from why a "snowflake" thinks Trump is a cunt, to their mild distaste for mushrooms, reggae or unicorns.

16 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

The word/Insult "Melt" always makes me cringe.

Gooners. They bloody love it.

• Paid Members

Just had to read the whole thread to make sure these hadn't already been done - you can tell it's the last working day before Christmas...

An example of Keith's Execuspeak, but "Park it" is one that really fucking irritates me.  "I think we'll need to park that for now..." normally reserved for something that's pissing you off and your manager would prefer not to have to deal with.  

The other one that really pisses me off these days, is "gone in" or "went in" or, more accurately, "Man, she's gone INNNNNNN on him there..." to describe someone having a pop.  

I'm %100 with @Carbomb on this, that it's not so much the language itself, more this idea that people are trying to cultivate phrases in the hope they'll catch on.

Archived