Brexit

Devon Malcolm

44 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Imagine having the gall to actually say you like Boris and that his racism is just lols. Next you will be telling us "not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are muslim". 

Although they don't use letter bombs for obvious reasons. 

People on my train home have been to the pro Brexit demo today. A bloke said that Tommy Robinson would be prime minister some day. I audibly cracked up when he said it (and have since moved carriages) but now I'm slightly terrified that it could somehow happen. 

Please can someone tell me this will never happen. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Although they don't use letter bombs for obvious reasons. 

PETA once letter bombed a chippy up here and not only did the postie who delivered it get arrested but he earned himself the life time nickname of 'Bomber'.

1 hour ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Wouldn't his criminal convictions prohibit him from standing anyway?

No.  Once you're out of the big house, you are permitted to stand.  You can stand if you're inside providing your sentence is less than a year.  Think they brought that in to prevent another Bobby Sands being an MP scenario.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, hallicks said:

People on my train home have been to the pro Brexit demo today. A bloke said that Tommy Robinson would be prime minister some day. I audibly cracked up when he said it (and have since moved carriages) but now I'm slightly terrified that it could somehow happen. 

Please can someone tell me this will never happen. 

It wouldn’t because the name Tommy Robinson wouldn’t actually be on the ballot and I expect only a tiny proportion of his fans would know his actual name

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

PETA once letter bombed a chippy up here and not only did the postie who delivered it get arrested but he earned himself the life time nickname of 'Bomber'.

Don't you live in Sunny Shotton? Or Dreamy Deeside? Or It's Basically A Road Queensferry? I need to hear this story.