Brexit

Devon Malcolm

9 minutes ago, Loki said:

Great, trolling on the UKFF.  How early 2000s.  At least David can put a cogent argument together.  You're just boring.

How am I trolling? I backed up my point(s). Saying something that most people don't like isn't trolling. Your posts don't interest me much either, but manners and all that, cunt. 

• Paid Members

Being a Boris fan is fine.. having a certain political stance is fine.. but thinking that the insult to Muslim women wearing burkas is not terrible is ignorant and quite racist in itself. It's not something any right minded individual should be saying, let alone someone in a powerful political position.

“It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving picaninnies”.

--

“They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird.”

--

“The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge anymore. Consider Uganda, pearl of Africa, as an example of the British record. The British planted coffee and cotton and tobacco, and they were broadly right. If left to their own devices, the natives would rely on nothing but the instant carbohydrate gratification of the plantain.  The best fate for Africa would be if the old colonial powers, or their citizens, scrambled once again in her direction; on the understanding that this time they will not be asked to feel guilty.”

--

Whilst editor of the Spectator, published an article which said “orientals” had “have larger brains and higher IQ scores”, while “blacks are at the other pole”.

--

Writing about Obama, he said his removal of Churchill's bust  "was a symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British empire".

--

And of course "I would go further and say that it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like letter boxes."

So yeah, he's that sort of patronising, colonial old-school racist who views any culture other than his own as a dark reflection of actual civilisation.  Saying something racist and then apologising for it (which is his method) doesn't make you non-racist, it's just a way of appealing to racists and then applying a thin veneer of respectability back.  Trump does it all the time, he also uses the "just a joke" excuse as well.

If you read all this sort of shit from Johnson (as well as his many other sexist "gaffes") and think it's ok, then that makes YOU a racist as well.  You obviously think that anything short of shouting "paki" in someone's face is ok, but just because racism has been forced out of polite conversation, doesn't mean it doesn't still exist and thrive through little comments like Johnson's.  He's Tommy Robinson with a posh voice and an ill-fitting wig.  But you probably don't think Tommeh is a racist either, and you know why?  Because you're also a racist.  

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

If Robinson with a posh voice and an ill-fitting wig.  But you probably don't think Tommeh is a racist either, and you know why?  Because you're also a racist.  

I reckon he’s also the type to suggest going for a cheeky chink rather then having a Chinese

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I reckon he’s also the type to suggest going for a cheeky chink rather then having a Chinese

6 minutes ago, David said:

Hardly a big deal, bigger fish to fry and all that

Not in the same shop though. 

• Paid Members
Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Not in the same shop though. 

Clearly never been to Liverpool. We had this in the chippy thread but most of their Chip shops are actually Chinese takeaways which happen to also sell fish and chips. And they wonder why we mock Scousers

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Clearly never been to Liverpool. We had this in the chippy thread but most of their Chip shops are actually Chinese takeaways which happen to also sell fish and chips. And they wonder why we mock Scousers

clint eastwood coffee GIF

Downvote.