Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Are they at least two different colours? I keep contemplating ordering a black hi-viz from one of the suppliers at work. 

yoko-hi-vis-bomber-jacket-security-hvp211-black-2xl-48-50-jackets-active-workwear-823_grande.jpg

“Hollywood” Jazzy Geofferz leaving behind the yellow for the black and white.

• Paid Members

I got married a couple of weeks ago and we had a cracker of a party afterwards (first time seeing any of my family in two years because of Covid). My 18 y/o brother had a shocker towards the end of the night when he vomited in an empty quality street tin on the coach on the way back to the hotel, getting some on my poor mothers shoes in the process.

Thanks to this here forum, not even the worst thing I've heard someone do to an empty sweets tin.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:46 AM, SuperBacon said:

Thought of @Keith Houchen as soon as I saw this.

Enjoy! 

spacer.png

Catching up on Mastermind and the episode had a Hamilton nonce. Instantly I thought of @HarmonicGeneratorand felt immense shame when I got a question right. But in mitigation, it was a question regarding The Roots and not one of the cultural lowpoints in modern times. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Mrs Jazzy and I had friends round to sit in the garden in the nice weather. We dig out the camping chairs, and I was inexplicably drawn to this one. 

IMG_20220323_192328.jpg