Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

I'm on maternity leave and have nothing better to do with my time than watch copious amounts of daytime TV. I was watching Steph's Packed Lunch this week, I can't remember what they were calling it but it was essentially poo week this week - they are doing some kind of national poo survey and that naturally made me think of this place.  There was one woman on there that only went once a week - can you imagine!?  She didn't even realise it was abnormal until she was well in to adulthood. I wonder if she posts here??

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members

I forgot to get a picture of it, but there's a branch of McColl's on Rochdale bus station. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I was watching Gordon Brown's Future Food Stars, and while they were making the advert for their product they talked about needing to shoot it side-on. 

• Paid Members

Gordon Ramsey, even. Sorry, I've had a few busy days and am not having the Friday that I'd expected to be having so I'm a little burnt out