Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

Driving in a slightly rural area and traffic halted so a tractor with a trailer full of hay bales could turn. Made me think of Farming Sim, which in turn made me remember with extreme fondness @waters44’s dad and his enjoyment from the game. 

I know it’s a bit odd but his memory lives on by someone who only knows of him because his son posts on a wrestling forum. 

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, Tommy! said:

If you looked up UKFF in a dictionary, that'd be the picture. 

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I misread that as 'wiping the seat off' and thought fair enough, one of the hazards of the bum gun. 

Certainly is, in the current heat and humidity the bike seat also needs a good wipe down before and after use, honestly wish I was joking here. 

• Paid Members

As some of you know, I work in the "printing on clothing" industry. Just doing some polos with names n numbers for a uni hockey tour (which is always amusing) and came across "Mr Cousin Shagger" among the names. Dark days.

Although I believe "smashed his cousin's pasty" was the official title in the depravity KOTR tournament that someone knocked up. It was Ian, right? Who did the bracket, not smashed the pasty.