Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
On 6/21/2021 at 5:22 PM, Frankie Crisp said:

Clicked on this ad and was disappointed not to see a high-viz vest anywhere.

4166748A-C668-45A5-9499-F3ED098FFC0B.thumb.jpeg.12d71c72f865736aa93f94ffcb97801e.jpeg

I wish I had that much hair. 

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

I got an email from Disney+ the other day saying that "Hawkeye drops on Wednesday" and my immediate first thought was "I hope he doesn't get hurt." 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

I'm no fashion...person, but at least with a lot of high-end stuff, I can kind of see why someone might want to wear it, even if I think they have way too much money if this is the shit they're buying. With Balenciaga, every example of it I've ever seen just has me going "the fuck?"

• Paid Members

The actual garment could be anything, it’s the display of having money to burn on an ostentatious piece of shit that’s the statement. 
ie. if you wear Balenciaga you’re a colossal cunt. 

Edited by stumobir

I work in IT, and a lad at work handed in his laptop to be looked at. I checked his OnePassword vault for a separate issue but i could see he has saved his admin username and password for a fairly large forum that i frequently post on.

I would have interacted with him a fair bit on the forum and he would have known my username….

I never said it to him though. I just  thought it would have been a bit too weird of a thing to bring up and a bit of an invasion of privacy to be honest..

Has anybody stumbled across any UKFF’ers in real life or people they would interacted with online inadvertently? 

Have you “confronted” them as it were , or kept quiet like i did ?

Edited by RancidPunx

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Has anybody stumbled across any UKFF’ers in real life or people they would interacted with online inadvertently? 

Not UKFF, but I bumped into someone I knew off another forum at a gig and I introduced myself with perhaps too much drunken boisterousness and overfamiliarity that I don't think they were ready for, and they were a little taken aback, but very polite. Think "Weeeey, hello you big twat!" style chat to someone who's not really expecting it and from someone you have never actually met it real life. I messaged them about it afterwards to apologise and they were very good about it. 

Edited by gmoney