Big Brother is ending. Favourite moments?

Astro Hollywood

4 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Disappointing. Why just the cover?

I've never seen nudity posted before so thought this site was SFW. You can find them on google images.

I think those 2 series on C5 I did watch were fairly rubbish. 

My favourite was the first C5 BB. Aaron won and i think i laughed at every episode. Faye was best girl.

• Paid Members

Was Big Brother 7 the house that had the most people you would suspect partook in self harm? Nikki, Shabaz, Lea, Pete, you got a sense there were some major issues going on there. I'd liked to have seen what it was liked when the laughter stopped with Pete. Imogen as well, for such a good looking girl, there was some major self esteem issues going on there. Which Ryan Giggs routely exploited to no end.

The producers must have been sitting there going "We'll get the Tourettes lad in there. Put the girl with anorexia in with him. Let's get a love triangle going between those two and the old one with big tits who Keith Houchen shagged for Phil Barry's company. And Shabaz will hopefully hang himself with the same towel that we've had to provide for smelly Dawn."

In the same house, there was a trans-girl called Sam (who narrowly lost out to Nikki by a few votes), who was called "Shrek" and generally treated like shit by Grace. What a fucking horrible house that was. Nightmare to be in.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Didn't Grace receive life altering injuries in a night club assault? 

I read that Pete blew all his money on ket or something and had to go back to his humble beginnings as a cleaner. He charges £100 An hour according to the article so I assume he does it in his undies.

The same article had Brian Belos going in picture where you can see the full length, shape and every vein of his Brianaconda squished against his pants.

• Paid Members

Little Brother would often have housemates family members on and they once had Grace's Mum on. She was as nasty and evil as her daughter.

Just googled her and Grace is still with her housemate romance Mikey 12 years later and have three kids together! Blimey.

I used to see Grace doing her shopping in the Rose Lane Tesco fairly often when I lived in the Allerton area of Liverpool, and once walked past Mikey helping some lads put up a sign on a shop front on the less exotic Lodge Lane (one of Purple Aki's regular haunts). I also once saw "motherfunky" Roberto doing a wheelie up Hardman Street, which is quite impressive because it's a rather steep hill.

Grace used to live around my neck of the woods 10 years ago. She opened up an acting school or something to that extent. She was handing out flyers around the shopping centre. She wasn't interested in giving me a flyer though. Fucking bitch. 

And that's my Grace story. 

Also the people who I knew that met the woman pretty much hated her. 

• Paid Members

The two best things I've ever seen on non-Big Brother reality shows came on that Back To Reality show that 4 people watched (probably all in our house.) First one was the showcase of the immortals, the Beast vs the Phenom, Rik Waller and Craig Phillips having a wrestling match, which Rik lost via the slam heard around the world.

The second one, also involved The Craig, who dumped presenter Richard Bacon in some horse shit and he went all Partridge about it.

• Paid Members

Lea Walker somehow became friends with my old classmate, despite being about 20 years older than her. They used to pre drink and post photos on Facebook. Fun fact about my classmate, she was the daughter of serial killer Levi Bellfield

Also, I can never forget one of Victors greatest lines - “’I’m going to get ill if you keep giving me cold showers, I’ve already got the sniffles".

Edited by TheBurningRed