Big Brother is ending. Favourite moments?

Astro Hollywood

• Awards Moderator
18 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Imogen as well, for such a good looking girl, there was some major self esteem issues going on there. Which Ryan Giggs routely exploited to no end.

I am reminded of this thread.

• Paid Members

I  remember Victor doing a little freestyle rap thing in the diary room  and then at the end saying "Please can we have some more toilet roll as wel?" It was brilliant. He was one of  the best things about that series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bumping this thread again to discuss a brain fart I just had. I remember years ago when I'd be trading the old DVDs, and I got a Q&A thing with Jonny Storm and Andy Simmonz from an FWA pre-show. And halfway through Jonny Storm just starts complaining about Big Brother.

"You know Maxwell shouldnt have been voted out of Big Brother. I watched it last night and its just shit without him, you know."

Then Andy replies "I havent watched it this year, but Jason from last year was the man wasnt he?"

Not having it, Jonny then says "nah, Maxwell. I saw him on Big Brother's Little Brother today and he poured a bottle of water over his head. He's off the hook."

Could there be two Big Brother contestants more suited to each of those two wrestlers than Maxwell and Jason? If the FWA was on the ball, they should have brought those them in for a mixed tag.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/6/2018 at 8:44 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

It'll get snapped up by somebody else.

And that somebody else is ITV, so yep, it'll still be shit. 

Big Brother's such a crap show to try and watch back after the fact but for some reason I've ended up on this little gem of a compilation tonight:

One of the finest low key runs of it ever, here, featuring human GTA loading screen Kenneth Tong. The slapdash nature of the clips here don't do the Shakespearean way series 10 played out on a week to week basis any real justice, but as much as any Attitude Era PPV that banging trance tune backdropping a weird title sequence that let you know you were about to just cut to - not a TV show - but just people in a creepy soundstage somewhere drinking cider and talking shit made me nostalgic as fuck.  

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

One of the finest low key runs of it ever. 

I reckon this was the last great series, when models and minor celebs were the exception rather than the norm. 

IIRC, Halfwit was a bit of a tedious dickhead for the first few weeks and then overnight he turned face and cut a massively over-dramatic promo on the shit-stirrers. 

It had two of the all-time great villains in Bea and Lisa. And it also had the most uncool 'definitely used to post on the UKFF' contestant ever in Marcus. 

Brilliant series.