Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Lion Bars don't get enough love. I'm not saying it's even in my top 5 but they are pretty bloody good and nobody seems to put them over.

Of course the answer to the topic is absolutely the mighty Double Decker. KitKat Chunky are pretty badass too.

• Paid Members

Love for the Twirl and Crunchie here, and Lion Bars are always great - have to do the "lion's roar" break whenever I get one.

I'm just a massive chocoholic anyway. It's a wonder my teeth are still in such good condition and that I'm not fatter than I am.

• Paid Members
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Gus Mears said:

It is the Double Decker, which must surely rank somewhere near the wheel in terms of brilliant inventions. I've just picked up the attached four pack and am about to head down to Decker town. It has it all; chocolate, marshmallow and that crunchy stuff. A masterpiece.

I would still like to hear alternative opinions and then explain why they are wrong.

20180830_193902.jpg

I can't argue with this at all.

It's by far my favourite chocolate bar.

On 9/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Lion Bars powered me through writing my final year essays for uni. Can't seem to find any single bars in shops at the moment, though, it's all those two-small-bars rubbish.

Two small bars=one big bar. I see no problem.

I was gutted when I tucked in to a Peanut Lion Bar  a couple of years ago only to discover it was not the same at the one from the 90's. That was a fine Lion Bar variation. 

Not a chocolate bar but I've always loved the chocolate at the core of a Feast. 

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Not a chocolate bar but I've always loved the chocolate at the core of a Feast. 

YES. And the chocolate chunk at the bottom of a Cornetto cone.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

YES. And the chocolate chunk at the bottom of a Cornetto cone.

It’s like a secret prize that everyone knows about.

You finish the ice cream on top, then you work you’re way through the main (cone), to be rewarded with a solid choc ending.

Edit - Just seen these in the shop, ehhhh, since when?

6B3CDDF2-157F-4DD6-AE37-2F7A9A3B3967.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi