Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

5 minutes ago, LCJ said:

Didn’t he call himself “Zack Labour Jr” on social media during the last General Election or am I imagining things?

Correct.

Even got himself a shout out on Twitter from Corbyn as well.

I think a few guys go into retirement maintaining superficially fantastic physiques - what with all that free time off - with relative ease. It means nothing if there's a chance he'd blow up and snap apart like a pringle trying to do a basic 5-10 spectacle bout. Austin's got a fair bit more pride in his in ring work, even as a brawler, than the likes of Hogan or Goldberg. With all due respect to those guys. I can imagine 'Taker/Goldberg being a reality check for any pending ambitions he might have been harbouring. 

Hopefully he's not seeing Arabian nights, either way. Risk your neck and do it right, or don't do it at all. 

One more match might not even be possible in the current environment, it depends on how severe his historic neck injuries are viewed under their current medical screening. If it's closer to the Paige/Edge end of the spectrum he might never get cleared for a match regardless of demand. I'm still not sure how Angle managed to come back for the few matches he had with his neck issues.