Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Say what you want about the ladĀ but heā€™s got a catchphrase over like very few others in recent years.Ā 

If I was running an independent promotion Iā€™d be massively tempted to bring him in, if only to do one high spot where he jumps on a heel from the top rope after delivering his lines. With the right crowd, I reckon people would be singing along with every word.

ā€This is for all the Juggalos and Juggalettes! Woop woop!ā€

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

With the right crowd, I reckon people would be singing along with every word.

ā€This is for all the Juggalos and Juggalettes! Woop woop!ā€

"FUCK. THIS. SHT!" in unison before he jumps off something onto something. It's perfect.

• Paid Members

What would probably happen is he takes a beatdown from everyone, then gets into position for one big high spot, complete with catchphrase, either taking himself out completely, or going over, or both.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

What would probably happen is he takes a beatdown from everyone, then gets into position for one big high spot, complete with catchphrase, either taking himself out completely, or going over, or both.

Mate, he's all ready over. Him doing the job would be a favour from him to the others. Like Terry Funk in ECW or even The Rock finally beating Austin at 'Mania 19.

Imagine it. Super HummanĀ lying on his back, as the winner's theme music is blaring, andĀ the guy who just got the fall leans in close to SH and says, "I love you. I appreciate this. You don't know how much this means to me".

And SH whispers back, "I love you too".

On 8/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Sounds like some impersonator doing the "Alan" bit. Taker must have just sang up to the "dear ..." bit.

Being pedantic, I know. But, it wasnā€™t to ā€˜Alanā€™ it was to ā€˜Helenā€™. Jerry Lawler set this up on air, toĀ plug the Birthday call greeting gimmick and to see if Helen Hart was still alive.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Mate, he's all ready over.

I said "goingĀ over", not "getting over"!Ā 

We really should do some sort of Mark's Dictionary to decide on terminology.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I said "goingĀ over", not "getting over"!Ā 

We really should do some sort of Mark's Dictionary to decide on terminology.

ThatWasTheJoke.jpeg

You're right though. I'd happily contribute to a Mark's Dictionary.

Edited by Accident Prone