Outstanding Names

Gus Mears

28 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Here's a Neville Neville contender.

Me five minutes ago: "haha, wasn't there a song on FIFA that was called 'Burn Burn'? I'll look for it and link it, that's sure to be hilarious and get some sweet upvotes"

Me four minutes ago, having remembered who that song was by:

TyfmneT.png 

• Paid Members

Two for one brother special...

Screenshot_20231116_214205_Chrome.thumb.jpg.eea2100d9e4592aaad331a8c6c89f6d3.jpg

20231116_214312.thumb.jpg.d2859fbe63a388f3d3d3a4cf29478d5e.jpg

The elder brother was christened Joseph Always Wright but goes by his middle name (as quite a few Americans do). I assume similar is true of All Wright but can't find anything to confirm that.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Statto said:

The elder brother was christened Joseph Always Wright but goes by his middle name (as quite a few Americans do). I assume similar is true of All Wright but can't find anything to confirm that.

The most important thing is he's All Wright now.

• Paid Members

I can't evidence the existence of this person beyond a skeleton of a LinkedIn profile with 16 connections so I have a suspicion it may be some kind of pseudonym, but if it's not - there is a broker in the Lloyd's market called Dickie Manhood.

TBF if you were gonna find Dickie Manhood anywhere, Lloyd's would be a good place to look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...