Outstanding Names

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

The communal areas of our estate have been passed over to an absolute shit show of a management company, managed by a BooBoo D’Pupoo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Back when he was at Nebraska, he was among the first players to take advantage of college athletes being able to profit from their name/image/likeness :

43 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I'm pretty sure that if my surname was Whatmuff I'd change it, especially if I was a professional footballer. 

Could be worse. His first name could be Justin or Alex.

Like Alex Hiscock at our school, who was only referred to for the duration of school as Al-licks His-cock. Great days.

23 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Like Alex Hiscock at our school, who was only referred to for the duration of school as Al-licks His-cock. Great days.

Someone I knew went to school with a Rich De Barr, which became Shit Stabbar. As you say, great days. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I went to school with a lad whose surname was Pratt. As you can imagine this was something of an issue for him at school. Before he went to 6th form his family moved and he went to a differnt school where he told everyone his name was Wilkinson. Unfortunately for him another lad from my school moved there during the autumn term of the first year, told everyone his name was not Wilkinson and poor old Pratty was back to square one. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

They must be the best 3 goalkeeper names ever.

spacer.png

I'm glad to see a guy called "Amissah" is not a striker.