Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Is potato fritter or potato scollop the preferred / correct term? 

Potato scallop is the correct term unless you are Carbomb. Then it's a pomme de terre croquet,  probably dipped in aioli, eaten while riding a penny farthing, through Hoxton, wearing a bowler hat and a monocle. 

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
Extra aioli

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Potato scallop is the correct term unless you are Carbomb. Then it's a pommede terre croquet,  probably dipped in aioli, eaten while riding a penny farthing, through Hoxton, wearing a bowler hat and a monocle. 

A filthy lie.

I'd be riding through Highgate.

47 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

sadly not, im in the west midlands! The only place near me to do GF is too far away to really be able to carry the goods home and eat them as they will be cold by the time my little legs can make it home, im not a fan of eating inside a chippy, i hope i am not the only one who is like this! I enjoy to eat my fish and chips in my own home environment, even with my dad shouting and balling due to the smell (of the food, not me!!) 

The beggars bush is in the west midlands... or have I missed something and that's the joke? It's a short car ride (or drive if you like) to Sutton Park. Eating GF chips, in the park, overlooking Keepers Pool, what an evening that would be.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Too many chippy serve beans that could be used as fairly dangerous ammo, decent baked beans are amazing with scraps, you get some crispy and some starting to go soggy and it's heaven.

What’s you do in your own home son is your business, but never, and I mean never do that in public.  What Is this fucking world coming to?

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Careful on Highgate Hill. You might spill your hazlenut latte from your avocado skin onto your skinny jeans. 

Hey, I don't wear skinny jeans! That's hipster, not posh. Nothing cool about walking around looking like a two-pin plug.