Chippy Tea

Onyx2

27 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about using chippy tea as a weapon.

I mean that's the advantage of getting a dogs dick. I could potentially hit someone with my saveloy fnar fnar.Ā 

Edited by SuperBacon
Someone not something

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You might think you're a loyal customer to your local chippy. But I just got a birthday card and a free chip barm off mine.Ā 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Paid a visit to Fish Kitchen 1854 which was rated Wales' no. 1 chippy and 2nd best in the UK in the 2023 National Fish and Chip awards.Ā 

Fish Supper with additional fishcake and a pot of Irish Curry.Ā 

20240413_162111.thumb.jpg.05cf83ebb6b923394cf8ab3929721fcd.jpg

20240413_162116.thumb.jpg.01fac782abb2489a0cea4efdf3be53b2.jpg

20240413_162114.thumb.jpg.5fea4da64a9190ea0c1962cf6be7f34f.jpg

Chips were absolutely cracking. Fluffy pillowy goodness. I must admit I thought the Fish we were served didn't look the greatest, but on eating it was beautiful. Batter was top notch and the fish was flakey and plentiful and fresh as it gets. Irish Curry had a fair bit of bite which was very welcome. Misses ate the fish cake so I can't comment but it didn't touch the sides.Ā 

Will for sure be going again. Bargain for Ā£15.

https://caerphilly.observer/news/1017477/fish-and-chip-shop-named-second-best-in-uk/

Edited by Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Bus Surfer said:

Paid a visit to Fish Kitchen 1854 which was rated Wales' no. 1 chippy and 2nd best in the UK in the 2023 National Fish and Chip awards.Ā 

https://caerphilly.observer/news/1017477/fish-and-chip-shop-named-second-best-in-uk/

Drove past that whilst working in the area on Thursday, I saw the awards signage outside. Was gonna go in but ended up settling for the greasy heart attack inducing goodness of Charlie's Cafe on the other side of the road. I'm back down there next week, I will drop in and see what all the fuss is about.