Chippy Tea

Onyx2

1 minute ago, Accident Prone said:

If UKKVD is doing a gimmick then I'll feel incredibly silly for having been fooled by it. Bloody hell.

You should feel very silly, but it’s not a gimmick. Your welcome to go on my Instagram and watch me kicking off outside slaughterhouses.

1 minute ago, Bicurious Dad said:

Is Maxwell still on the drugs? Because former addicts can often get aggressively attached to their healthy lifestyle choices while clean. Could explain a lot.

I still do drugs but I have actually attached a lot of my negative tendencies like addiction into more positive areas. I know a few people like it so you aren’t wrong at all 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

You should feel very silly, but it’s not a gimmick. Your welcome to go on my Instagram and watch me kicking off outside slaughterhouses.

I still do drugs but I have actually attached a lot of my negative tendencies like addiction into more positive areas. I know a few people like it so you aren’t wrong at all 

I no longer feel silly. I put across my points well and still feel that you steam rolled into a very long thread just to point out that you don't eat meat and we're all evil for doing so.

And I do hope that you find you way out of drug addition and begin your road to recovery Max, as the hypocrisy of you chastising all of us for eating meat whilst you take part in the supply & demand of the murderous drug world is actually killing me.

• Paid Members

Alls good with that, but what’s with all this beans nonsense recently.  There are 4 wets in a chippy.  Vinager, curry, gravy and although they are grotesque, mushy peas.  Anything else is a whore.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

No it’s not, because vegans don’t eat cheese or any animal product. 

Fucking hell, imagine being so insecure that you can’t stand the thought of other people not wanting to torture animals. 

We get tortured by your posts.  Who helps us?

22 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I no longer feel silly. I put across my points well and still feel that you steam rolled into a very long thread just to point out that you don't eat meat and we're all evil for doing so.

And I do hope that you find you way out of drug addition and begin your road to recovery Max, as the hypocrisy of you chastising all of us for eating meat whilst you take part in the supply & demand of the murderous drug world is actually killing me.

You put nothing across well, but if you actually think you did then whatever. Also you can fuck off talking about any history I have with drugs and any current use because you know absolutely fuck all about it. 

I ain’t chastising everyone for eating meat, I’m responding in the same way I’m being spoken to. You just have an issue with my use of language. Instead of animal abuse should I say “being a bit nasty to animals” or something less threatening? Just a classic case of cognitive dissonance and trying to justify your own actions by comparing yourself to the standards of others. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say @UK Kat Von D is a recent convert to veganism, they tend to be the more vocal.  Good luck with it and good luck putting up with carnibores trying to trip you up because of how what someone chooses not to eat impacts on their fragile ego.

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say @UK Kat Von D is a recent convert to veganism, they tend to be the more vocal.  Good luck with it and good luck putting up with carnibores trying to trip you up because of how what someone chooses not to eat impacts on their fragile ego.

I’ve been increasingly vocal over the last few years really. Think it is very similar to political arguments where the left and right push each other further apart as time goes on. I’m still managing to convert plenty of people so it’s all worth while and does give me other things to focus on 

• Paid Members

I feel personally attacked by an over-aggressive man child and all I want to do is chat about whether chippies who serve kebabs are still chippies.

Also, you can fuck off about any history I have with eating meat. You barged in here and started throwing around aggressive anti-carnivore statements, so if I came across similarly then that's why.

For the sake of discussion, I occasionally flit between being a temporary veggie to help with losing weight so this is in no way  a personal attack on your beliefs. Christ.

Edited by Accident Prone