Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Arguably more controversial than the vegetarian/vegan anyway. 

I wouldn't call being a veggie/vegan controversial, but saying "chippies that serve kebabs aren't chippies" is tantamount to supporting Trump and masturbating over Theresa May, at least in my sincere humble opinion.

Edited by Accident Prone

13 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

For the sake of discussion, I occasionally flit between being a temporary veggie to help with losing weight so this is in no way  a personal attack on your beliefs. Christ.

Well it’s nice that you occasionally decide to do the right thing even if it still is only beneficial to yourself. Surprised you aren’t a Trump supporter though, because that is the level of your debating skills 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Well it’s nice that you occasionally decide to do the right thing even if it still is only beneficial to yourself. Surprised you aren’t a Trump supporter though, because that is the level of your debating skills 

I wasn't engaging you in a proper debate, at the very least not in the sacred chippie thread. Even when you're trying to be complimentary you're simultaneously being confrontational.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, David said:

Fucking hell 🤣

Yeah, don't get me started on that. To suggest that someone is right-wing purely because of a perceived lack of intelligence is the most Torrie thing imaginable.

It's totally okay to call someone a Torrie if they say that proper chippies don't serve kebabs though. That's a-okay, above board and totally fair.

25 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Yeah, don't get me started on that. To suggest that someone is right-wing purely because of a perceived lack of intelligence is the most Torrie thing imaginable.

It's totally okay to call someone a Torrie if they say that proper chippies don't serve kebabs though. That's a-okay, above board and totally fair.

Pretty sure hating you because I earn more money would be the most Tory thing imaginable. Besides, it is clear I am very anti-Gammon