Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Trying to be as good as gold ahead of weigh in tomorrow night and this thread is constantly on the front page. Cunts.

Fuck me, that picture Kaz posted is great. Cunt.

This is why you need to sign up to my new fit club (chip club) and ditch slimming world.

Month 1) Target weight loss = 7lbs. However, You’ll end up losing 14lbs... but due to your fish and chip reward, the additional 7lbs will become instantly redundant, thus meaning you’ll have achieved your target weight loss. YOU FUCKING WINNER.

I plan to do the same with selection boxes (8 Topic bars) at Christmas and a vegetarian option at the harvest festival.

• Paid Members

I'm going to have a cod and chips on Wednesday night as I've got some errands to run and won't have time to cook, but this is the last chance for my local to sort its chips out.

It's not part of a slimming regime though.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm going to have a cod and chips on Wednesday night as I've got some errands to run and won't have time to cook, but this is the last chance for my local to sort its chips out.

There must be something in the Greater Manchester waters because both chips and cod have been really shit as of late. I had it today (In Woodley.) and I didn't even bother to take a picture for this thread because of the sheer disappointment of another shit lot. (See the pathetic offering in one of my previous posts.) 

If it continues, I might just try and get a campaign going on the state of chippy chips in the M.E.N.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I’ve told the new owners mate to tell him to up his game, so a review will be anticipated and appreciated. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rule One said:

There must be something in the Greater Manchester waters because both chips and cod have been really shit as of late. I had it today (In Woodley.) and I didn't even bother to take a picture for this thread because of the sheer disappointment of another shit lot. (See the pathetic offering in one of my previous posts.) 

If it continues, I might just try and get a campaign going on the state of chippy chips in the M.E.N.

I had an excellent fish n chips n curry sauce on Friday night in glamorous Hulme, really tasty. But it was from a Chinese chippy so it doesn't count. So I had to have a Salt and Pepper mix too. Shameful.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, air_raid said:

I had an excellent fish n chips n curry sauce on Friday night in glamorous Hulme, really tasty. But it was from a Chinese chippy so it doesn't count. So I had to have a Salt and Pepper mix too. Shameful.

Chinese?  We’re free pies handed out too?  Chinese chippys are perfectly acceptable, so worry not.  There is an excellent one on Henrietta Street in Old Trafford that does everything just right.