Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

In Derry for Paddy’s Day. Boss. Drunk. Asked the chippy man for sausage, chips, peas and gravy. I assumed asking for peas was universally understood as wanting mushy and no psychopath would sling a quarter of a tin of marrowfat into the mix.

9799CACE-FE3B-4290-9187-37A6DBCF1FF5.thumb.jpeg.d2cce076230350597e7ff739dc41c30e.jpeg

There’s gravy on my B&B bed.

See you in a few hours in the Fry-up thread.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

Courtesy of the Seashell.  Fish, Chips and as I’m a real man, 2 scallops.  Loaf of Warburtons toastie just off camera.

Next time let me know when you're round here!

Edited by Devon Malcolm

What's the situation with posting vegan chippy tea?

We got two different chippys here in Glasgow one called The Kent Chippy in Finneston in the west end that does a full vegan chippy menu. 

Then we got the gourmet chippy Catch which has three shops doing a vegan menu that includes a vegan version of most stuff.

Its still fattening. 

Also is it just me or has the price of a fish supper gone crazy? I've heard some of the costal resorts here in Scotland especially the likes of St Andrews it's like £13.50 for a fish supper one slice of fish. Hadn't been in my own local chippy where I live for a while and it was £8.90 for fish and chips one slice. Last time I was in was six months ago it it was £7.50. 

• 2 weeks later...