Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I cant stop singing (to the tune of Barenaked Ladies One Week) 🎶Chips from a Chinese is not a Chinese Chippy🎶 now.

Ffs.

If we're going down that road....

1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Nah. Our local shop sells loads of stuff including really nice Ice Cream. Doesn't make it an Ice Cream van.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToJ2ITi4TVm5s6nn6HinE

"I am.... ICE CREAM MAN,

Running over children in my van!"

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I cant stop singing (to the tune of Barenaked Ladies One Week) 🎶Chips from a Chinese is not a Chinese Chippy🎶 now.

Ffs.

It’s been

One week since my chippy tea  Sausage and chips and right now I’m starvin. 
Two days since my vindaloo, sweated so much I took a towel from Ronnie Garvin. 
Had salt and pepper chips but chips from a Chinese ain’t a Chinese chippy  
Dont do them in a wok, I want the oil from a fryer to make the wrapping paper drippy. 

Hold it now I’ve been hoodwinked, down at the rinky-dink, the place is called Golden Dragon House  
I was told the chips are “Boss lad”, by my mates dad, but now I think about it he is scouse. 
A guy appeared at the serving hatch, I asked for a chip batch, he said we only do a chip barm. 
I felt like a real dolt, put on so much salt, was whiter than a little bag from Tony Khan

Can’t help it if you keep getting a chippy wrong, or if a saveloy looks like Danny D’s dong. I’m the kind of guy to do a rubbish joke to death, don’t believe me check out any AEW thread. I have a tendency to get kebab meat and chips, I have a history of winning bad awards

Its been…

Hope that helps xx

Edited by Keith Houchen
Formatting

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheDude said:

Gonna order Onion Rings with my cod supper tonight, lads. And a can of Lucozade, original.

Anyone else think Chippy Onion Rings are a guilty pleasure?

Proper chippy batter onion rings or kebab shop fella popped to Iceland and fried some fresh from the bag onion rings? I can abide the latter but I have nothing to feel guilty about consuming my body weight in the former.

40 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Proper chippy batter onion rings or kebab shop fella popped to Iceland and fried some fresh from the bag onion rings? I can abide the latter but I have nothing to feel guilty about consuming my body weight in the former.

Proper for sure, I feel pregnant after eating that feed

• Paid Members
On 9/16/2022 at 5:16 PM, SuperBacon said:

Salad cream??? I have never, ever known this to be a chip butty thing. Is it?

I had a mate who put salad cream on everything (pizza for instance) and I definitely saw him put it on chips but there’s no excuse for tarring the whole UK with the freak brush.

Its all misinformed shit anyway. A chip bap/barm made with a bap/barm instead of sliced white is not a butty, is it? Nor are chips the same as fries, and we should bomb the States every time they confuse the two.