Champions League: Real Madrid

Top Scorer: Lukaku

Player of the season: Hazard

Young player of the season: Ryan Sessegnon

Best signing: Andre Schurrle

Biggest flop: Fred

First sacking: Mark Hughes

Surprise package: Leicester

When will Jose fuck off?: However long I have to wait it will be too long.

• Paid Members

Top Six: City, Liverpool, United, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton

Relegated: Cardiff, Southampton, Burnley

Champions League: City

Top Scorer: Kane

Player of the season: De Bruyne

Best signing: Seri

Biggest flop: Keita

First sacking: Mourinho

Surprise package: West Ham

When will Jose fuck off?: November, and Poch will replace him.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said:

When will Jose fuck off?: November, and Poch will replace him.

This honestly would not surprise me. I can't believe that Poch isn't pretty pissed off that we haven't brought anybody in during the window. It's all speculation, but most people reckoned he signed that new deal in May because he believed or was assured the club was going to enter the market early and decisively.

I really feel like this is going to be a painful season for Spurs.

Top Six: City, Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Everton

Relegated: Cardiff, Southampton, Huddlesfield

Champions League: Liverpool (think the team will be set for Europe)

Young player of the season: Foden 

Best signing: Guendouzi

Biggest flop: Fabinho/Bernard

First sacking: Mourinho the first to be sacked. Rafa the first to walk.

Surprise package: Fulham/Arsenal (think they will surprise many this season)

When will Jose fuck off?: End of the season

2 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

This honestly would not surprise me. I can't believe that Poch isn't pretty pissed off that we haven't brought anybody in during the window. It's all speculation, but most people reckoned he signed that new deal in May because he believed or was assured the club was going to enter the market early and decisively.

I really feel like this is going to be a painful season for Spurs.

Or maybe he just didn't want to waste money on unnecessary signings? No point in just signing people for the sake of it. The fact that we were only really linked with one player all summer speaks volumes to me. 

Yes, some teams have improved, but we should be happy with what we've got, Sissoko aside.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Or maybe he just didn't want to waste money on unnecessary signings? No point in just signing people for the sake of it.

OR

You could've made necessary signings instead. Like every other club have.

That's some mighty fine Kool Aid you're drinking there Superbacon. 

After saying they had to be bold/brave/whatever in the transfer market there's no way this is what Poch meant, although it certainly is bold. It's no good getting your stars signed up to bumper contracts when they'll fuck off at the end of the season because Thursday night football.

I'm pleased with Liverpool's business and even though preseason is no true indicator of what's to come it definitely is and we're going to win the league.

Excited to see what sort of team Arsenal are going to be, really interesting summer they've had to go along with Mkhitaryan and Augbemyang. Should be some good games between us this season.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

He didn't do much more at Hull than Carvalhal did at Swansea

Sorry, that's a nonsense. Swansea had a good squad. Silva walked into a club who then sold Livermore and Snodgrass in the first month, had Ryan Mason's career ended and had to recruit 7 players with only money for one fee. He completely changed the style of play and the system in the first team and it rippled down. He revitalised Huddlestone, developed Maguire, blooded two teenagers, got performances out of Markovic, saved Niasse's Everton career, made a £16m player of Clucas (who moved today for £6m). He did a year's work in a month. 

• Paid Members

Well I think we're all in agreement that Colin Wanker and his Cardiff side will be back in the Championship faster than you can say "Why are you managed by Livia Soprano?"

I mean look at them. Their squad is devoid of individual quality. Then again, you can pretty much say the same for Burnley...

59 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Am I missing something here?

Yeah he will be the first person to be sacked which will be the end of the season. When you look at the other managers and investment made I don't think there will be many managers leaving during the season. 

Top Six: City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Spurs, Arsenal

Relegated: Cardiff, Southampton, Burnley

Champions League: Barcelona

Best signing: Kovacic

Biggest flop: Fred

First sacking: Jose Mourinho

Surprise package: Fulham

When will Jose fuck off?: As soon as they drop points he’ll have a moan, players and fans will turn against him.

6 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Notice Zenit got hammered in Minsk in the Europa League. What the he'll happened to them?

I think Feyenoord losing 4-0 in Slovakia sticks out even more as evidence of a famous club's swift decline. 

13 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Yeah he will be the first person to be sacked which will be the end of the season. When you look at the other managers and investment made I don't think there will be many managers leaving during the season. 

Blimey.  I think you're very wrong.  Sackings are commonplace in football but I hope you're right and we see a change in that.