Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Max Power said:

Mr Barton has (allegedly) headbutted our gaffer who (allegedly) is a front tooth lighter.

A couple of our players tweeted after the game basically calling him a disgrace, but they were quickly deleted. There was a few touchline handbags today, but nothing out of the ordinary. Then after the game, as no pizza was handy, he's basically smashed him one.

We got to see the delightful Ched Evans today too. And that cunt Ross Wallace.

I was around the back of the North Stand waiting for my young 'un who was a mascot coming out, and saw the weasel trying to do a runner. If it does indeed turn out he has smacked Stendel, then surely that has to be him done if football and going by his past record, another stint banged up for him? 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Sir Colin from Cardiff said:

It's looking us at Bolton are finally going to be put out of our misery. The sooner we can be confirmed into League One next year the sooner Anderson be forced to drop his asking price for the club. Hopefully then one of the many alleged perspective buyers may complete a takeover.

It's been a disgrace how he's handled the last 12 months at that club. As soon as we were a confirmed Championship club last season he was looking for a sale, just no one will overpay for a club which is basically a stadium and training ground. He sold ever player asset we had. There may not have been many but as soon as any interest was shown he pushed for as much as he could and then sold. Where's all that player money gone?

He has a history of paying players and staff late, this used to happen when we were expecting a payment of some sort, be it sponsorship, League payment, a Derby game or when there's been an event at the stadium.

Refusing to pay players anymore as he's holding out for the sale to be complete and then the new owner picking up the bill is horrendous for all concerned.

I just hope we come out of the other side of this for the better. I've seen it happen at Leeds, Swansea and Bournemouth Portsmouth, all of who are prospering now.

If he was willing to spend any money we would have replaced our manager and possibly have scraped up. Parkinson is not cut out for the Championship. He had a goal scorer in Doidge who he played the wrong way, so Anderson tried to find the quickest way round backing out of his loan with permanent guarantee agreement l, which he did. Now Doidge is back scoring on a regular basis for Forest Green. There was a profit to be made in him, possibly a sizeable one.

I felt so sorry for him. We gave him a major pay rise and three year deal. He bought a house in Bolton and then we just  try and change the terms of the deal in such a way that Forrest Green recalled him. I believe they payed all his wages during his time with us.

This and other players wages, the Court Cases, being constantly bailed out whist charging for consultancy fees and expecting a few million in profit. The next owner has such a mess to clean up. Anderson's a joke and has treated our club like one.

Sorry for the double post...

I've got a family member who plays for Bolton, and the place is completely toxic. I obviously can't go into details, but even though the players are remaining 100% professional and will do until the end of the season, they are having to force themselves to even go into training, such is the mood around the training ground and dressing room. One of the players(who I won't name) has even made an appointment to see a doctor as he feels he is suffering from depression because of how things are.

9 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I was around the back of the North Stand waiting for my young 'un who was a mascot coming out, and saw the weasel trying to do a runner. If it does indeed turn out he has smacked Stendel, then surely that has to be him done if football and going by his past record, another stint banged up for him? 

It's so weird isn't it. I sit East Stand Lower so I've only seen what's been on the TV or on the BBS. There's been aggro on the touchline between opposition benches for years, but for someone to nut his fellow manager is terrible.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Sorry for the double post...

I've got a family member who plays for Bolton, and the place is completely toxic. I obviously can't go into details, but even though the players are remaining 100% professional and will do until the end of the season, they are having to force themselves to even go into training, such is the mood around the training ground and dressing room. One of the players(who I won't name) has even made an appointment to see a doctor as he feels he is suffering from depression because of how things are.

Andrew Taylor did a BBC interview at the weekend and said something very similar to what your saying.

Why any of them would want to stay next year I don't know. Some may not be performing well but would certainly be extremely useful in League One.

Taylor said that he's worried for some of the senior players who are embarrassed to admit their own personal situations.

Parkinson said his selection for yesterday's game would be based on those mentally capable, that tells you some aren't.

Some will most likely be struggling financially. Most have only moved there recently and have mortgage and rent payments to make.

Very few are making sizeable money now. We have those players where a pay check matters. 

Bar your Wheaters, O'Neils, Wilson, , Ameobj and Hobbs. Plus possibly Beavers, Noone, Lowe and Donaldson. I can't see many others who would be settled finically. Those I've only named as they've had either a long career or have spent a few years on a well paying contract.

it doesn't surprise me how they are feeling. I'd be pissed off. Your seeing your friends have financial problems not of their own making.

Whatever way you look at it it's bad, Anderson is a complete arse. He could have paid those wages. Has property in Monaco and Switzerland, and him and Lee bugger off to the Caribbean when he feels like it.

Our head scout (possibly only scout), has not been paid since January and can't afford to put petrol into his car to undertake his match watching duties. On Friday the players paid for their own hotel and the kit was sent up on the club coach. That sums it all up really.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Loose cannon was surprised he got that job. Lucked out with Ched Evans papering over the cracks. We nearly signed him but Fleetwood managed to find a way to stop him being recalled (lucky for him because at least Fleetwood are paying him), Barton came straight onto Twitter to goad Bolton and then again that weekend as he scored a brace. After the betting scandal I thought he was done. It seems to be incident after incident with Monsieur Barton and no amount of rehab work has helped him.

He's a poor mans Roy Keane, except no one messed with Keane because he was hard.

On 4/6/2019 at 12:24 AM, Stinky Dad said:

I hate Liverpool fans like you.

Bellend.

We;re probably not going to win the league. But again we probably will.

Can't be fucked with all the shit you're chatting though.

If City win then they deserve it but this is a 100 point league winning City side and Liverpool are making them work for it. I'll gloat when it's mathematically safe, Until then I'll enjoy being top of the league, I'll enjoy contending and I'll enjoy being one of the two best sides in the league.

I won't enjoy being associated with bellends like you. Bellend.

I hope you are ok buddy. LFC Gonna be the Champ Champs with the EPL and Champs League! Enjoy it! It’s in the bag! Cannie wait for the Neutrals favourites to do it.

Good performance there, against a Chelsea team that usually find ways to give us grief. They're going to be a bit buggered without Hazard though when he flies off to Spain. Willian is hopeless, Hudson-Odoi is very clearly talented, but raw and prone to poor decision-making and Pedro is getting on considerably. Henderson has really stepped up in these past weeks and Keita is looking more confident now he's got a couple of goals under his belt.

City looked comfortable as ever. They're reminiscent to Barcelona at the moment in the sense of teams seem to go out with a plan of damage limitation instead of actively trying to get anything out of the game. Hopefully Poch and Ole won't have any of that, because otherwise the league's still all theirs. I'll be rooting for Barcelona on Tuesday so that both United and Spurs go into their Premier League fixtures with something to play for.

You think if Spurs and Man United get through to the Champions League Semis, they won’t approach the league games as being “something to play for?”

Thats bizarre. Poch will try and win that City league game as I’m sure Ole will. I haven’t watched much United this season but I can tell you that Spurs thoroughly deserved to beat City last week, there was no “damage limitation” mindset. 

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You think if Spurs and Man United get through to the Champions League Semis, they won’t approach the league games as being “something to play for?”

Thats bizarre. Poch will try and win that City league game as I’m sure Ole will. I haven’t watched much United this season but I can tell you that Spurs thoroughly deserved to beat City last week, there was no “damage limitation” mindset. 

No, but being knocked out of the UCL means they have only one focus point for the rest of the season, meaning anything out of the City game will be far more significant.

It really isn't bizzare. 

• Paid Members

Man City are dropping points somewhere on this run and that's from a City fan. So fixture wise you've got to favor Liverpool unless Big Game Wolves aren't on the beach in Portugal come the last day.