Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

Say what you want about J-Lingz but I don't for one second believe he'd be so unprofessional in his career as an influencer/young entrepreneur. Incidentally TAA is big mates with him apparently, bet that makes your piss boil Porky.

Lingard is back after the international break guys. Great news. Should be there for the run in to help Utd get in to the Europa League. 

I miss the EPL during international break.

Also worth pointing out that the Rodent cemented his place in the team and started playing well under Mourinho so imagine how well he'd have done if he hadn't downed tools in the English Premier League!

He did make his debut 2 years before Jose arrived though. 

Looks like Utds only realistic chance of silverware this season has now disappeared. It’s as if that PSG game ruined them physically and mentally. Even J Lingz couldnt help them lastnight. If they fail to make the Champions League and only qualify for the Europa, it could be another season floating between 4th and 6th in the EPL next year. 

Edited by Porkchopcash

Raul Jimenez running off doing his best Steve Bull celebration impression had me beaming. 

Jota turning Shaw inside out and scoring had me going tonto. 

That was one of the greatest games I have been to. Really hoping we dodge City and Watford to a smaller extent. This has been the best season I have experienced as a Wolves fan. 

Was a good performance by Wolves. Wouldnt be suprised if Utd have their eye on the Wolves manager after that humiliation. 

Edited by Porkchopcash

Please give me Porkchop in Secret Santa this year. He's getting a pair of those boxer shorts in the post.

0_FA-Cup-Fourth-Round-Arsenal-v-Manchest

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Shouldnt he be done by the EPL for advertising? Like the Arsenal player who had Paddy Power on his pants? 

Anyway a good day all round, the neutrals favourites destroy Fulham and go back to the top of the EPL. Mane currently the best player in Europe as well. 

Milner with the coolness a mafia assassin putting that penalty away. Didnt need to jog up doing 35 little steps like Carlton Pogba.