Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Devon Malcolm i hope you are ok. The neutrals favourites smashed it tonight. 

Chill out, take the crab outer your pants and watch a good superhero movie....,

but please post about it in thr correct thread 😫

I hate Liverpool fans like you.

Bellend.

We;re probably not going to win the league. But again we probably will.

Can't be fucked with all the shit you're chatting though.

If City win then they deserve it but this is a 100 point league winning City side and Liverpool are making them work for it. I'll gloat when it's mathematically safe, Until then I'll enjoy being top of the league, I'll enjoy contending and I'll enjoy being one of the two best sides in the league.

I won't enjoy being associated with bellends like you. Bellend.

8 hours ago, Stinky Dad said:

I hate Liverpool fans like you.

Bellend.

We;re probably not going to win the league. But again we probably will.

Can't be fucked with all the shit you're chatting though.

If City win then they deserve it but this is a 100 point league winning City side and Liverpool are making them work for it. I'll gloat when it's mathematically safe, Until then I'll enjoy being top of the league, I'll enjoy contending and I'll enjoy being one of the two best sides in the league.

I won't enjoy being associated with bellends like you. Bellend.

Chill out man......

I’m just enjoying the race for The EPL. You know Liverpool have it in the bag. If you are a true fan you should enjoy their victories.

A Champions League and EPL double should cheer you up. 

Also you dont sound as though your enjoying it. You sure you really are? Dont let the pressure get to you man.

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members

I smell a contract from BeIN sports for Gordon Strachan with such progressive views as that. He'll fit right in alongside Andy Grey & Richard Keys. 

• Paid Members

Can’t believe Norwich are about to be promoted when I thought we were more likely to be relegated the way we were playing in March. It’s not quite my favourite City team ever - Lambert’s heroes of 10/11 will forever have my heart in that regard, but the actual quality of football we’re playing at the moment is glorious. It’ll all go tits up next year but for now we can rejoice. 

Cambridge United could have bagged me 500 beans with an equaliser today on my coupon, alas Mansfield’s defence was inpenetrable. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Bollocks! 

Awful game management from Wolves, don't think we needed to make any substitutes, but taking off Jota, Neves and Moutinho was criminal.

Fucking gutted, but proud of the leaps and bounds Wolves have made since Nuno arrived. 

Got to push hard for 7th place now. 

• Paid Members