PowerButchi

Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

Fucking hell, Porky caught you good and proper there.  Part of me wants Liverpool to win both so Champ Champs can become a thing on here.

6 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Barton and Evans, but you pick out Ross Wallace as a cunt? Christ, Barnsley fans really hate Wednesday don't you?

Fuck Barton. He's got serious issues. Worst possible type of person to be given a position of power.

Absolutely Ross Wallace is a cunt. Firstly, stemming from his behaviour against us as a Preston player a few years back, and secondly stemming from him being a cunt on Saturday.

I know you're such a massive club, but not everything is about you.

Absolutely crazy game. VAR spoilt one of the all time Champions League classics.,City didn’t deserve to go out. That’s what happens when you don’t take your chances in the first leg. Mental start, four goals in the first ten minutes. For 60’seconds there it was electric when Sterling got his hatrick only to be denied. Anyway I caught Spurs winner there. Someone said there was a handball in the buildup but honestly need to watch it back when I get home.

Rarely watch City as I’m a Bolton fan so just in Europe. But was looking at seeing that Ajax team before it gets dismantled this summer. Saw the Monaco game a few years back and that was something else. 

I thought destiny was going to bring Pep’s City against Barcelona in Spain in June. That’s gone now. Can’t see Spurs beating Ajax but the Liverpool vs Barca tie will be an absolute pleasure to watch. Messi, Suarez & Dembele vs Salah, Mane & Firmino. If on defender cam stop Messi, Virgil can.

Is there a better English player at this moment than Sterling? I don’t buy the Kane argument.

Edited by Sir Colin from Cardiff

6 minutes ago, Sir Colin from Cardiff said:

VAR spoilt one of the all time Champions League classics

No it didn't.

VAR got it spot on with the Llorente goal and the Sterling “goal”. Spurs deserved to win that tie over two legs. 

Ajax will be tough but then so we’re Dortmund and City.

Oil money can suck my dick. We’re in the semi final with that squad and where we were in the group stage. You fucking LOVE TO SEE IT. 

VAR doesn't get anything right or wrong*, it's just a tool to use.  It's like saying the flag in the hand of the assistant ref got it wrong.

(*Except tonight, that was right, right funny)

You know what I mean. I mean Pep is bald, and him running up that touchline and then crumbling to his knees means VAR is quite possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to the game. 

I’d actually like the VAR to have a voice. And it booms the decision over the stadium speakers. They could change the voices every so often. Get celebs in. Imagine Brian Blessed screaming “Offside!!!! No goal” that’d be wicked 

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You know what I mean

I didn't to be honest.  It's people who get it wrong, LEAVE VAR ALONE!!

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I didn't to be honest.  It's people who get it wrong, LEAVE VAR ALONE!!

Right now I don’t want to leave VAR alone. I wanna fuck it to be honest. Made me a very happy boy tonight

City probably left the stereo on.

I think Spurs should beat Ajax, they're the one side left who wouldn't under estimate the tie but it seems like the most Spursy thing in the world to get this far and get knocked out by them.

I think Liverpool vs Ajax is what the people want to see anyway. Two salt of the earth clubs just doing it for the people.

7 hours ago, Sir Colin from Cardiff said:

It did. Not seen it back like I said but plenty have said their goal was dubious.

The goal was correctly awarded and City's late "winner" was correctly ruled out. VAR administered justice tonight, which it is supposed to do.