Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I'm not a City fan but much prefer watching them of late after the crap Bolton have served up.

Watched it back and fair enough the first one you can argue wasn't a hand and hit his knee.

Sterlings winner Aguero ran back onside before he made his run. It was cruel to be fair.

Tottenham have Ajax next who have already had two draws with Bayern, beaten Benfica and knocked out both Real and Juve. It's a hard one to call. I would love to see Ajax get to the final just because of the football they have played. It's a shame that half that team will leave in the summer as they look to have something special going.

How long does Erik ten Hag stay there too.

Edited by Sir Colin from Cardiff

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Murtz said:

Could say that about pretty much every United player too. Stunningly bad.

I ended up doing the garden after the 1st half. "Anger is an energy" and all that.

It's worrying the players have went back to being lazy, sloppy bastards since the PSG game. Even Ole has dropped his nice guy act in the last week and is saying a chunk of the squad are off.

One of the reasons United did so well under Ole initially was due to the high tempo and pressing, but not one of them look like they can be arsed now. The hope was Ole could maintain some momentum going into the new season, but it's long gone now.

I just hope the club never has Smalling and Jones starting together again.