So, this mental Saudi event coming up...

David

Titus trip is one of the funniest things I've seen and not just in wrestling. He needs to have a laugh with that on RAW.

Unbelieveable really that they shat the bed on Roman again but delighted at the fact it's looking like it's for the right reasons. They know Braun is the real guy.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not 100% sure that Titus spotted wasn’t planned. The way the commentators talked about it so much and how many replays they showed. Seemed a little contrived. 

But, then again, he’s a nobody so why not completely bury him if it’s real. 

7 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

I’m not 100% sure that Titus spotted wasn’t planned. The way the commentators talked about it so much and how many replays they showed. Seemed a little contrived. 

But, then again, he’s a nobody so why not completely bury him if it’s real. 

I imagine if they’d planned it they’d have got it on camera first time round, rather than just showing a flapping pair of legs whilst the commentators struggled to hold it together. 

They had to show it after the commentators laughed so hard.

Not everything’s a work, oh cynical you.

this is quite funny;

https://mobile.twitter.com/0Shalashaska/status/989978240969265154?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Vince finally got his revenge for getting pushed..

Far better than the face of it suggested. From Cena attempting to corpse HHH during the test of strength, to a double countout in a title match, the millenials' shockmaster, Lashley already showing why he was let go last time and Shane attempting martyrdom again. A fun show, nice trinket for Braun (although I thought the Crown Prince pushed his luck a little). Now reset, and back to normal.

Interesting tweet here, that sort of highlights why being Daniel Bryan is both a blessing and a curse;

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZoopSoul/status/989982299663032322

It’s almost worthless being an uber-over babyface if every stumble is understood as you being held down, and doesn’t translate to heat on the heel you’re working with. It means his star will only ever swell, but never give a rub; his opponent is just secondary unless they themselves are intimately connected to ‘the authority’ (i.e. Triple H). I imagine The Miz might end up being the exception to this rule but, still, that’s not a fun place to be.

Archived